Votes: 1 1.6%
  • yup,just a goatee

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • yeah man I got a beard.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Its just fun to see what you can do. Its a guy thing, you wouldnt understand. ;)

Besides, Im not the one going with the Walrus look, its mighty. I still think that the long sideburns connecting the goatee looks good on me. Not many guys can pull it off at 16 either. Hahaha

lol @ guy thing

Well I dont know, I just like this antique look as I said ^_^ I dont know if I look better without it, but it also satisfies me, and the firt person you should please is ur self ^_^

Here's one just for my pal, Mighty...

450pxambroseeverettburnsideom0.jpg

General Ambrose Burnside

Yeah must be a guy thing LMAO!! But as soon as you meet a girl it suddenly becomes a girl thing!!!:wink:

And Team Infidel thats all well and good honey, but what does Mrs Team Infidel have to say about it???

Last edited:
Where I'm posted, the troops are all growing mo's in November 2006 for charity.

It's called "Movember."

It's to raise money for research into male prostate cancer.

http://www.movember.com.au/au/malehealth/

The younger ones unfortunately can only produce bum-fluff but at least they're giving it a go.

Being in the military, I have to shave everyday when I wake up. If I were in training, I have to shave twice a day to fight the five o clock shadow. Do not want to be gigged for an unkept appearance. It is a stupid gig.

Luckily, people don´t give a rats a$$ wether or not i shave. Then again my boss of the day is Redleg and he usually doesn´t care as long as the job get´s done...:avi:

I shave though.. had a line from ear to ear a way back, but it itched something terribly... :viking: <--- want one of those:wink:

Back