I have a dream!

Doc.S

Well It is not much of a dream in that meaning that it is a day dream. I think like this, you want Usama Bin Ladin badly, and you want Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi. I was looking at the movie Black Hawk Down and it hit me that some form of reversed psychological warfair against people like these two men could work. When one of the crews get taken hostage of the militias in the movie a OH-58 Kiowa helicopter flys around with speakers and assure the prisoner that they wont let him down.

A terrorist cant have to much of inside look in to what happens in the world when they constantly have to be on the run right? So in my dream I saw a scenario before me where a OH-58 Kiowa helicopter fly around spreading some news that really isn´t news and the terrorist leaders have to take a look into it before they "unfortunately" reveal themselfe to the outside world only to confront a really angry group soldiers alot of firepower ready to behaded the leaders and then show the rest of the terrorist world there sorry asses on Al-Jazira as a symbol of terrorist under threat of total extermination and all followers that want amnesty can get it if they just leave there weapons and the peace process alone.

Well this was my dream and if anyone else got better suggestions please answer on this thread because there should be no petition for mercy for them that not shows any. I know what you want to tell me.... You are now not thinking as a guy borned in the west but hell terrorists with a history of tyrranny will never reply to our more peaceful messures anyway so there are no reason to make a noncommittal careful approach.

Cheers:
Doc.S
:rambo:

Hmm.. it's like luring them out for a bite but it's actually a trap.

Am I right to say that?

Yes it is a trap is it not? 8)

Maby not the most clever ones in the history but a classic one if you guys get me right. Every human on this planet has its weaknesses, I used to trap ugly rats when I was younger on the farm where I growed up. If the rat trap is rigged with the right type of bait the trap would be a death trap for the ones that visited that place. I know this is a bit unconventional as my bounty hunter dreams too but this one can actually work.

We know that they are fundamentalists that have dreams about swords and words on the swords that make them believe in their cause the same way we belive in freedom. I dont think that our intelligences around the world dont have nothing on the Al-Quida movement that would entice them out in the light. We now know that money dont work to good right?, so how about taking some good FX guys in to the hotzone and with some help from the intelligence that we have on Al-Quida and the Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi movement make a good bait that brings this two gentlemen out in the open field.

I would start with Al-Jazira and put some undercover agents on every squealer, delivery boy, grandmother, every abandon pair of leather sandals and make something of that. Some rats are smarter then others so I believe that this trap mr SAINT would actually work with some proferssional help that is.

Cheers:
Doc.S
:9mm:

Probably you already have a well thought out plan to get these rats..

Only waiting to execute the real action.

Kill one, less one.
Kill two, less two
Kill three, less three... We don't want these pests.

It is easy to kill them, but it is harder to make them walk in to the trap that makes it a little bit easier to shoot them off :lol:

It is there the proferssional guys comes in to the picture, a important point in this non excisting plan of my is that a missile in to a building can be effective to kill off alot of smaller rats but the big rats always makes it way out from the buildings before the strike really hit the buildings. Not always but to often. Put a sniper team with Barrett M-99s around the surroundings of different suspect buildings and then call out the bombers.

Eventually the rats have to move from one building to another. That is something I have learned from the Saddam Hussein hunt in 2003 when that man looked the allied forces in the eyes when he moved from place to place without risk his own ass to much. They are quite brazenly in there way of moving around. Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi saw a sword in a dream of his, on one side there was the words that he would be a great man someday and on the other sideof the sword it said Jihad. Well I can make a bullet with a simular inscription if it can help that man. "Your Ass = My homecoming". simple farmer logic 8)

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Hahah! Both :p

Though I honestly think Zarqawi is a bigger player than Usama..... simply because I bet he's too sick to do anything.

But I did hear rumors he's gained weight and is posing as a cleric....

.... who knows how they thought that up.

Best plan, pretent you are a terrorist wannabe, join Al Gaida, kill some good guys, after some years, become left or right hand of Bin Laden, then post a message here in this forum, with the location.

Key point here: you gotta be patient if you wanna do some big stuff :D

Yup.
Actually the Chinese intelligence service works in that way. they are very patient and work things over a long time. They don't want sparks flying and don't leave dead bodies around either.
Very effective.

Back