I have a diease..... I need help

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
246L.jpg

Ruger New Model Vaquero in .357 Magnum....

Snagged it used for $400.00. Also came with gun belt and holster, 100 rounds of .357 Magnum. 50rds of Remington UMC 125gr Jacketed Soft Point and 50rds of Federal's American Eagle 158gr Jacketed Soft Point.

That's number 6 in the cowboy gun collection......

Next up on the collection list is a Smith & Wesson No. 3 New Russian in .45 Colt...

uberti_no3_russian.jpg

Last edited:
That too.
I shiver at the cost of a sandwich. How this guy manages to afford all that is beyond me!
Then again, I'm desperately poor.

I don't live large.....

I drive a 2002 Ford F-150 with manual windows and locks. I don't go on vacations. I don't eat at fancy restaurants. I don't buy big TVs, fancy iPods, expensive cars, etc.....

I work two jobs and sometimes a third.

My hobby is firearms. That's it..... hence I can afford it because my sole purpose with my income is the following.

Food, shelter, sleep, guns/girls.

I work to provide dinner on the table, a roof over my head, and a warm bed to sleep in. Guns and Girls are for fun. Guns are usually cheaper.

Also I'm one cheap bastard...... ask my friends. I'm stingy to the point of ordering a .59 cent hamburger at McDonalnd's and only a cup of water to save money. I save my pennies and don't throw anything away.

Back