I have an addiction and need help....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
pic102210_1.jpg

Went to a local pawn shop last week and was looking for some spare Walther P22 mags. This little gem was under the glass. They wanted $375 plus tax. Talked them down to $375 out the door.

Smith & Wesson Model 15-4

This gun was never fired. Story behind it. Guy in his thirties walk in with that revolver and a couple of beat up long guns. They were his dad's. Father passed away and the guy has to be a gay liberal democrat (he told the pawn clerk that he didn't want guns in his house. Their icky according to the previous owner.) The revolver was bought in 1979 by the father and it stayed loaded in a sock drawer until the day he dies. Idiot son brings it in along with the rest of the guns. The S&W was still loaded when he brought it in. So the pawn shop takes them and throws them up on the rack. I walk in three days later and buy the S&W.

I think I did good rescuing that poor under loved S&W

the guy has to be a gay liberal democrat (he told the pawn clerk that he didn't want guns in his house.

And here I am thinking that you had to leave Florida because of the bad tax situation. Perhaps you should stop buying guys? But why is someone who doesn't want a gun in his house a "gay liberal democrat"? Aren't you supposed to be objective towards other people as a part of your job description?

And here I am thinking that you had to leave Florida because of the bad tax situation. Perhaps you should stop buying guys? But why is someone who doesn't want a gun in his house a "gay liberal democrat"? Aren't you supposed to be objective towards other people as a part of your job description?

sarcasmMeter-1266531711.jpeg

I use that a lot....

633748533114571260-sarcasm.jpg

Nice find. I know it's not a WWI era but I've always liked revolver's like that because they look like those type of guns from the era. I don't know what it is but too me, revolver's like that kind of resemble the army in it's glory days...in Britain at least. And in a sense that is true. In WWI the British public loved the military and the chance to show the Hun a thing or two. Of course, afterwards people saw the horrors of war and became more sceptical of the military and war. But those type's of guns and sort of the last resemblance of the glory days of the military...at least in my opinion.

What made you think "gay liberal democrat" is an insult of some sort? For all you know, it's who/what the chap in question literally is. Nothing wrong with that.

And FYI, my job description has never said I have to be objective about anyone. It says stuff like "close with and kill the enemy, by day or by night, regardless of season, weather, or terrain".

What made you think "gay liberal democrat" is an insult of some sort? For all you know, it's who/what the chap in question literally is. Nothing wrong with that.
Perhaps you should ask him that before calling him so? And if he answer positively, well.... then you could indeed call him that.

And FYI, my job description has never said I have to be objective about anyone. It says stuff like "close with and kill the enemy, by day or by night, regardless of season, weather, or terrain".
I was talking about 5.56's job. I automatically assumed that a law enforcer had to have some objectivity towards the public... I'll make sure I name whom ever I am addressing.

I hope my comments cleared up your confusion....

I think you need to see a Firearm's anonomus Counselor:lol:

Seriously older S&W wheel guns strike a chord in me as well, ever since the first time I learned of the Schofield I've been caught in that same trance.

Back