Hating America key to Nobel Prize

Missileer said:
I'm not overly fond of many of our allies' responses to the US foreign policies but I know administrations change but the ill feelings caused by them can remain and smolder until it becomes an International separatism. I hope things don't get that far out of hand.

But this is where the problem lies, other nations are not overly fond of someone they thought was their ally's foreign policies either. As far as things getting out of hand go my opinion is that many nations including the UN groupings have long since decided that they cant deal with the Bush administration equitably and therefore are no longer trying they will simply wait for a change in administrations.

However to stay on topic just because people are not fond of your government it doesnt mean they are anti the entire nation.

MontyB said:
However to stay on topic just because people are not fond of your government it doesnt mean they are anti the entire nation.

Well, I hope that I didn't convey that idea, I can't think of any Nation that holds the total population of another in contempt. If so, that wasn't my intention. In the best, there are bad and in the worst, there are good. I'm just speculating on the future ramifications of the Americas and the EU becoming ideologically separated.

Back