I HATE Rush Limbaugh

You know what the underlining subliminal message was in Limbaugh's rant:

"Don't help Haiti because there are Black people there". Once again, Limbaugh strattles the line between racially insensetive bigot, and a flat out racist. Is it really any surprise why the NFL didn't want him?

Of course Limbaugh is such a coward he would never actually speak his mind clearly, but the message was received loud and clear. And even if he did, I sincerely doubt the "dittoheads" would stop listening to him.

You can be sure, in fact I will wager anyone a case of Belgian beer that if the citizens of Haiti were white, Rush (and possibly Glenn Beck) would be decrying Obama as a racist for not sending in aid fast enough.

This is exactly the reason I abandoned the GOP, I just don't want to be associated with this type of crap.

In short, 2 weeks ago when Rush had his "heart condition" it was the first time I found myself actually rooting FOR the heart attack. This country needs a break from the haters like Rush.

My goodness, I actually agree with something George Bush says.

"I've been briefed by the President about the response. And as I said in my opening comment, I appreciate the president's quick response to this disaster."

You know what the underlining subliminal message was in Limbaugh's rant:

"Don't help Haiti because there are Black people there". Once again, Limbaugh strattles the line between racially insensetive bigot, and a flat out racist. Is it really any surprise why the NFL didn't want him?

Of course Limbaugh is such a coward he would never actually speak his mind clearly, but the message was received loud and clear. And even if he did, I sincerely doubt the "dittoheads" would stop listening to him.

You can be sure, in fact I will wager anyone a case of Belgian beer that if the citizens of Haiti were white, Rush (and possibly Glenn Beck) would be decrying Obama as a racist for not sending in aid fast enough.

This is exactly the reason I abandoned the GOP, I just don't want to be associated with this type of crap.

In short, 2 weeks ago when Rush had his "heart condition" it was the first time I found myself actually rooting FOR the heart attack. This country needs a break from the haters like Rush.
Unfortunately, I understood it loud and clear. And it does nothing but piss me off even more.

Considering that the Media often takes Rush's comments out of context & can't seperate satire from serious comments, I can't get too worked up. The part about light & dark skinned is an obvious refrence to Harry Reid's comments about Obama.

Considering that the Media often takes Rush's comments out of context & can't seperate satire from serious comments, I can't get too worked up. The part about light & dark skinned is an obvious refrence to Harry Reid's comments about Obama.
Which have no source, same as everything else in that book.

WOW you mean I'm not the only person in the world that thinks he;s right up there with Pat Robertson?

Rush ain't nothing more than a pig faced raciest, people like him need to fade away into the part of history that nobody ever reads about

Last edited:
And to increase your confidence in the current generation, there are two groups on facebook right now... One in support of Pat Robertson, and one that is called "Telling Pat Robertson to STFU"... The supporting group has 874 members...... The one against has roughly 49,025.

:D

By the way, George... The fact that you're not appalled by even a "satirical" racist comment disgusts me.

They think perhaps up to 200,000 people died.
That's nearly a quarter of a million. In one moment.
To show that kind of disrespect towards a tragedy of that scale is not acceptable.

Umm George, how could the Media misquoting him if what he said was LIVE, ON THE AIR? This is one of those times where it would be unwise to attempt justify the morally undefensable.

Umm George, how could the Media misquoting him if what he said was LIVE, ON THE AIR? This is one of those times where it would be unwise to attempt justify the morally undefensable.
Perhaps, but I have seen out of context quoting & I've seen Libs on a now closed Political Forum having a cow over what was obviously satire that I heard listening to the program. Haven't listened recently so I have no way of knowing if you're right or way off. Based on previous controversies, I'm witholding judgement, but, like I said earlier, the comment about light & dark would seem to point to satire. On the earlier comment about the book's accuracy, that book accuracy wasn't involved, but The Media is taking the book seriously.

Perhaps, but I have seen out of context quoting & I've seen Libs on a now closed Political Forum having a cow over what was obviously satire that I heard listening to the program. Haven't listened recently so I have no way of knowing if you're right or way off. Based on previous controversies, I'm witholding judgement, but, like I said earlier, the comment about light & dark would seem to point to satire. On the earlier comment about the book's accuracy, that book accuracy wasn't involved, but The Media is taking the book seriously.

Have you ever listened to the old Amos and Andy show? It was two White Comedians wearing blackface imitating black people as stupid, dishonest, and lazy. How come whenever Whites feel the need to use "satire" in order to portray blacks it usually comes out a something very racist. Rush is hardly the first. Ever notice that when Whites make fun of Blacks, the blacks usually dont find it very funny? Anybody with any decency would have gotten a clue that it was time to shut up. Rush hasnt kept quiet because hes a bigot who enjoys being nasty to people. We have all know him by now, this isnt exactly a secret anymore.

Rush has no decency, hes been very clear on that. If he disagrees with you, anything goes. Doesnt matter if you are a child (Chelsea Clinton at age 13), doesnt matter if you are seriously ill (Michael J Fox), recent died (Jerry Garcia), of a different skin color (no numerous to mention), a different nationality/culture (French, Arabic).

Its obvious you are trying to defend him because he shares your political views. I think hes a horrible person regardless of politics, there are many conservatives I respect and disagree with. My problem with Limbaugh is not that he's conservative, is that he's a horrible human being, who as Wolfen (who far more to the right than I) said, we would all be better off without.

And finally Rush is a monumental coward. He routinely screens his callers, he never has guests that will disagree with him, and he transmitts his bile from a fortified bunker and is constantly surrounded by bodyguards.

And trying to equate what Rush did to Harry Reid doesnt fly either. What Reid said was actually correct, he just said it in a manner that lacked any tact. The only ones "outraged" are conservatives, the blacks like the NAACP and have defended him. That too should tell you something.

Last edited:
Have you ever listened to the old Amos and Andy show? It was two White Comedians wearing blackface imitating black people as stupid, dishonest, and lazy. How come whenever Whites feel the need to use "satire" in order to portray blacks it usually comes out a something very racist. Rush is hardly the first. Ever notice that when Whites make fun of Blacks, the blacks usually dont find it very funny? Anybody with any decency would have gotten a clue that it was time to shut up. Rush hasnt kept quiet because hes a bigot who enjoys being nasty to people. We have all know him by now, this isnt exactly a secret anymore.

Rush has no decency, hes been very clear on that. If he disagrees with you, anything goes. Doesnt matter if you are a child (Chelsea Clinton at age 13), doesnt matter if you are seriously ill (Michael J Fox), recent died (Jerry Garcia), of a different skin color (no numerous to mention), a different nationality/culture (French, Arabic).

Its obvious you are trying to defend him because he shares your political views. I think hes a horrible person regardless of politics, there are many conservatives I respect and disagree with. My problem with Limbaugh is not that he's conservative, is that he's a horrible human being, who as Wolfen (who far more to the right than I) said, we would all be better off without.

And finally Rush is a monumental coward. He routinely screens his callers, he never has guests that will disagree with him, and he transmitts his bile from a fortified bunker and is constantly surrounded by bodyguards.

And trying to equate what Rush did to Harry Reid doesnt fly either. What Reid said was actually correct, he just said it in a manner that lacked any tact. The only ones "outraged" are conservatives, the blacks like the NAACP and have defended him. That too should tell you something.
The white guy did Amos & Andy on the radio, no need for blackface. 2 black guys were on the TV show, after complaints by the "black leadership", the show was cancelled & they never worked on TV again.
Micheal J Fox tried to exploit his illness for partisan benefit of the Democratic Party, endorsing Dems who voted for reaserch & failing to endorse Republicans who had voted for reaserch. He made himself fair game by being partisan.
All radio talk shows screen callers, more Libs get on the air on the Conservative side than Conservatives ever got on Air America, but then no one really listened to that. Boortz(Libertarian) once offered to let A.A. guest host his show if they used his screener to keep some fairness in balance, AA refused. If you want to hear nasty, don't listen to Rush, listen to the Lefties or Savage.

That's it George, shove the finger away from yourselves and point it at the liberal agenda. Give me a break. Rush Limbaugh (is a big fat idiot) is a COMPLETE racist and a COMPLETE *******. The fact that you're even standing up for him at ALL shows what kind of person you really are.

George

1. No need for Blackface? Oh Really? And the links below are what exactly?

http://www.radiorevisited.com/images/sets/AMOS%20&%20ANDY-7CD8.jpg
http://www.tvparty.com/amosandypics/amosandyheader1.jpg

FYI, it was both Radio, Standup, and TV.

2. One again your partisanship blinds you to the facts. Michael J. Fox was advocating for Stem-cell research, not the Democratic party, and there were many Conservative Republicans who agreed with Fox to support Stem cell. And yet Rush cruxified him because he spoke out against the Nutty Evangelicals and the neo-Christofacist agenda.

And even if Fox was supporting the Dems, making fun of someone's disease is beyond the pale of human decency. Who cares what is political agenda is? I think FOX suffered through life enough, adding mockery and humiliation is below the belt. I find it deeply disturbing that the right would consider a terminally ill patient as "fair game". It time to learn how to learn to politics dial to "OFF" and Compassion to "ON".

3. Yes some of the people on the left are nasty too, Mike Moore and Randi Roades in particular, which is why I dont listen to them anymore. But to say they are worse then the left? Not even close. Coulter, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Malkin, Ingraham, Cheney, Rumsfeld, the entire Fox News Channal. The Libs have their faults, but trying to point the finger back at them? No ones buying that.

4. AA. I used to listen to AA for the first year. I listened to Al Franken debate conservatives right on the air. Same with Randy Rhodes, and Thom Hartman. So I have no idea what you are referring to. I have also seen liberals very occasionally on FOX, I have never seen a liberal on Rush.

Last edited:
Micheal J Fox tried to exploit his illness for partisan benefit of the Democratic Party, endorsing Dems who voted for reaserch & failing to endorse Republicans who had voted for reaserch. He made himself fair game by being partisan.
Just take a look at this. Just step back for a moment and look at what you're saying. Because an ACTOR (not a politician) was being partisan in your mind, it's fair game to mock him for having a disease without a cure?

I swear, you'd support Hitler if he voted Republican.

Let's try to leave the Hitler thing out of this but for a tragedy that might have cost 200,000 lives, some folks seem to be awfully cool with it. Bet you'd be teary eyed if a car rolled over your dog. But shoot, 200,000 black folks? I suppose that's okay isn't it? :rolleyes:

George

1. No need for Blackface? Oh Really? And the links below are what exactly?

http://www.radiorevisited.com/images/sets/AMOS & ANDY-7CD8.jpg
http://www.tvparty.com/amosandypics/amosandyheader1.jpg

FYI, it was both Radio, Standup, and TV.

2. One again your partisanship blinds you to the facts. Michael J. Fox was advocating for Stem-cell research, not the Democratic party, and there were many Conservative Republicans who agreed with Fox to support Stem cell. And yet Rush cruxified him because he spoke out against the Nutty Evangelicals and the neo-Christofacist agenda.

And even if Fox was supporting the Dems, making fun of someone's disease is beyond the pale of human decency. Who cares what is political agenda is? I think FOX suffered through life enough, adding mockery and humiliation is below the belt. I find it deeply disturbing that the right would consider a terminally ill patient as "fair game". It time to learn how to learn to politics dial to "OFF" and Compassion to "ON".

3. Yes some of the people on the left are nasty too, Mike Moore and Randi Roades in particular, which is why I dont listen to them anymore. But to say they are worse then the left? Not even close. Coulter, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Malkin, Ingraham, Cheney, Rumsfeld, the entire Fox News Channal. The Libs have their faults, but trying to point the finger back at them? No ones buying that.

4. AA. I used to listen to AA for the first year. I listened to Al Franken debate conservatives right on the air. Same with Randy Rhodes, and Thom Hartman. So I have no idea what you are referring to. I have also seen liberals very occasionally on FOX, I have never seen a liberal on Rush.

Just take a look at this. Just step back for a moment and look at what you're saying. Because an ACTOR (not a politician) was being partisan in your mind, it's fair game to mock him for having a disease without a cure?

I swear, you'd support Hitler if he voted Republican.
1. Publicity photos, not that A&A are relevant.
2. No, he specificly endorsed Dems & ignored Reps that voted for funding. Basicly exploiting his disease for political gains by his Party. Vote for Dems & they'll fund the reaserch, with the impliction the Reps wouldn't.Nonpartisan endorsment of both sides that supported reaserch would have been the way to go, he chose not to. Basicly same as the dems telling Seniors Reps will end social Security & let them die, starve school children, ect.
3 Most of those i haven't listened to. Cheney/Rumsfeld-I'll bid Clinton's Ragin Cagin Carville as far more vile. Fox vs all the other TV News programs
4. Rush doesn't have guests, but takes Lib callers. Rush gets out there some, but not compared to Savage who is the stereotypical talk show whack job.
O.G. not "in my mind" Fox's stuff was played on a number of sources & was partisan.

Back