I hate guns...

so dose the other guy
Not normally... Mugger's aren't normally trained in knife combat last time I checked.

Besides, Dad taught me how to tell if someone was experienced with a knife... It's the way they hold it when they attack/circle. If they attack with the knife in a downward stabbing motion or an upward slicing motion, they are "beginners"; and if they come at you with it held at their side, they have SOME experience.

best defense against an armed robber when you dont have a firearm is to throw your wallet at him and run. nothing in your wallet is worth your life:)

best defense tactic? have a small Flashpowder charge in a spare wallet. when attacked, ignite the fuse using a pull-igniter, then throw at the theif and run like hell.

big bang, lots of noise, one fekked up mugger =D

best defense against an armed robber when you dont have a firearm is to throw your wallet at him and run. nothing in your wallet is worth your life:)

I'd ask if I can take out the credit cards first. "Dude, I'm going to cancel the damn thing anyway, so let's save us the trouble. In fact, Here's the money, let me keep the wallet. It's old, falling apart and it's not going to be worth a damn thing 2nd hand."

While I like you attempt at deflecting the argument into the realm of "me not wanting to be responsible for my own safety" I would suggest that the fact that I spend a lot of time in different countries and are determined to see every one of them would make more more acutely aware of my personal safety than many others, I would have to say that situational awareness and fore thought has done more to keep me alive and healthy than any firearm.

I think I find your closing statement the most amusing (well actually it was the thought that you believe being armed was somehow going to prevent 9/11) because for all your "millions of responsible firearms carriers" you have the highest level of:
- Gun related murders.
- Gun related suicides.
- Firearms related crime
anywhere in the "stable" world and to top it off you have stats that rival countries at war and yet you tell me I am wrong because I can't carry a weapon in a country that has one of the lowest rates of:
- Gun related murders.
- Gun related suicides.
- Firearms related crime
in the world I wonder if there is a correlation?

Oh and for the record my country seems to think that I am responsible enough to collect some of more lethal weapons available so I am not sure that argument stacks up either.

We have the highest amount because we are wild-crazy-kick your ass-cowboy-you got a problem-don't take "expletive"-Americans.

Life is war everyday on the grind, face it we are just bad ass....lol

Please take this all as tongue and cheek

:spam:

Back