Who has the Best officers Hand guns?

--

October 9th, 2004  
c/Mcpl.Lynam

Topic: Who has the Best officers Hand guns?

i think canada has the best hand guns we have more ammo in them than any one.
October 9th, 2004  
Shadowalker

http://www.sfu.ca/casr/101sm-arm.htm

I see you use the Sig-sauer P225 and browning hi-power, both used by other countries so i guess there tied with you in the number 1 spot?
October 9th, 2004  
Rotty261

The link shows that both the SIG and the Browning have 13 round staggered box magazines. The US uses the Beretta M-9 (model 92) which has a 15 round staggered box magazine. I prefer the Beretta, probably because I have more experience with it, but I can say that it has never failed me.
--
October 9th, 2004  
SHERMAN

I think, and ive said it before, that in situations where combat is possible, oficers should carry M4 carabines, or similar weapons. If they choose to cary a weapon, I think most new high quality handguns are very simialr and are all preety much OK.
October 10th, 2004  
RnderSafe

If I am using a "hand gun," something has gone wrong.
October 10th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Hey, things go wrong in war sometimes. Never know when a knife or handgun is gonna come in real hand, do ya?
October 10th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Hey, things go wrong in war sometimes. Never know when a knife or handgun is gonna come in real hand, do ya?
No, I guess I don't .. I've only been in a few or more conflicts.
October 10th, 2004  
SHERMAN

now, im not saying dont take one along, but it dosent matter if its a glock, barreta, H&K....They are all preety much the same. And hopefully, you wont use it at all...I recall stories oof IDF officers that died because they wouldent carry a rifle, and favored a pistol...
October 10th, 2004  
ravensword227

I like the Beretta 92f or the M9 because it shoots standard 9mm Luger which can easily be bummed off NATO allies because it is a standardized round.
October 15th, 2004  
SFC

The question is not who has the best handguns as they are all meant to do the same thing in combat and that is to permnantly disable your enemy. The accuracy of the firearm would depend on the person shooting the firearm and how accurate they are in handling themselves in a combat situation.

SFC