Has anyone else seen this atrocity?

justin1552

Hurr Durr
I just wanted to get this out there, to see if the IMF can lend a helping hand in the search. I will not post a link to the video based on my own moral objections, but it is basically that was posted on youtube of a girl throwing 6 puppies into a river. Not just lightly, I mean full-on tossing as though they were rocks or something. There is some information so far concerning the culprit. PETA has issued a $2000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrator. Here's the info that has been gathered so far from a member of militaryphotos.

She is 5ft 6in-5ft 8in, blonde, eye color unknown, Caucasian

Youtube account owners name is Martin
They live in Bugojno, use googlemaps.

http://www.youtube.com/user/harmunikas22
This guy commented their youtube account and is a possible friend.

http://www.facebook.com/nani1711
Possible facebook account of the youtube accounts owner

possible facebook of the girl in the video:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1063353133

if not, second suspect:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1634112135

one of their friends:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1609024709

possible camera man:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000190085342

This is the Vrbas river the one from the video.
(Googleearth it)

Any mods please feel free to remove this thread if you deem it necessary, I just want to get this out there. The more people that know, the more we can do.

The vid is openloy published here in Spain on the news, also with a request from state authorities (in form of GC) to forward any details of the possible perpetuator (so much for politicians jumping on any train, but thats a nother thread, maybe), offereing a tel number for it (DISCLAIMER by them: If this happened in Spain,, which is not likely).

I got the creeps seeing the joy and obvious pleasure this young lady felt and expressed when throwing the puppies into the river, I feel blessed to never be able to become her son, and I already suffer for her future kids...

Rattler

We saw this in Singapore, in one of the forums here, and it drove people mad because of a recent incident of a poomeranian (I hope I got that right) being bashed to death in the open. That incident, too, is curremtly being investigated by the SPCA in Singapore. The SPCA is offering a reward for any information that can lead to the apprehension of the culprit.

I do not understand why and how people can behave in such a manner, because I have a pet cat myself, an Eygptian mau. I can say for certain that, pets do not judge you.

This sort of behaviour by this young person is totally unacceptable...

I haven't seen it and don't want to. I'm already ticked just hearing about it. I've never understood how anyone can be so callous as to abuse animals. I think when they're caught they should be thrown into a gator pit. Or a water moccasin nest. Or the den of a hungry lion. Or just shot at dawn by a firing squad.

I haven't seen it and don't want to. I'm already ticked just hearing about it. I've never understood how anyone can be so callous as to abuse animals. I think when they're caught they should be thrown into a gator pit. Or a water moccasin nest. Or the den of a hungry lion. Or just shot at dawn by a firing squad.

I'm with you, Sevens. I couldn't in a million years watch the video. But I love your ideas for punishment. I've always believed that whatever those "people" did to an animal should be done to them....but I like your suggestions much better. :bravo:

Can't the site just get the ip address and hunt her down?
If I announce on YouTube my intentions to kidnap Vladimir Putin (hmmm)
or blow up a building somewhere, could I not expect men in black at
my doorstep?
If not the site finding the perp. itself, is there no way to hack the ip out of it?

Some sick people out there in the world. Good to know she was caught, sadly no punishment will be sufficient to deter these psychopaths .

So, do you value the life of a few puppies more than a human life? Not saying what she did was good, but that is still a pretty bold thing to say.

Forgive me for being liberal on the topic, but its true.

Amanda said:
Can't the site just get the ip address and hunt her down?
If I announce on YouTube my intentions to kidnap Vladimir Putin (hmmm)
or blow up a building somewhere, could I not expect men in black at
my doorstep?
If not the site finding the perp. itself, is there no way to hack the ip out of it?

For one, nobody would take you seriously at all, they would just think you are a rebel-wannabe attention seeker. Secondly, I would like to see you try kidnapping a Black Belt Judo expert...

So, do you value the life of a few puppies more than a human life?---snip---
The mindset of a person who would laughingly kill a small and harmless animal for enjoyment is not too far removed from one who would gladly do similar things to small children.

In short they are sociopaths and are fully deserving of the scorn of their fellow human beings.

The mindset of a person who would laughingly kill a small and harmless animal for enjoyment is not too far removed from one who would gladly do similar things to small children.

In short they are sociopaths and are fully deserving of the scorn of their fellow human beings.
I FULLY agree!!!

And in my opinion people who don't think it is a huge, major, important issue that should be dealt with severely (which with our current animal protection laws is not severe enough) is right along with the person who committed the deed.

I FULLY agree!!!

And in my opinion people who don't think it is a huge, major, important issue that should be dealt with severely (which with our current animal protection laws is not severe enough) is right along with the person who committed the deed.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

I FULLY agree!!!

Please, people are getting killed, raped, tortured and robbed every few seconds of every day of every month of every year etc etc. Though the news is pretty tragic, it isn't a "Huge, major important issue".

Please, people are getting killed, raped, tortured and robbed every few seconds of every day of every month of every year etc etc. Though the news is pretty tragic, it isn't a "Huge, major important issue".
It never is, with people like yourself,............. until that person just happens to be you.

When that happens , there is a sudden 180 degree shift of opinion.

To me it would appear that you are saying that, "because crimes happen, we should just accept them as a normal part of life,... or is it that you are being deliberately, "controversial" in an attempt to get attention?

Last edited:
I doubt Stealthy will understand anyone trying to explain how sickening this is.

Some people are just low-life creeps and nothing will change them.

I think Stealthy right. This is an abhorrent act and she should of course be punished.
But it may surprise me a little that we can read in the newspaper or watch on TV the atrocities being committed against our fellow human beings without us responding in particular about it. But if someone abuses or kills an animal then we become quite hysterical and will immediately punish the person with medieval methods.

I think Stealthy right. This is an abhorrent act and she should of course be punished.
But it may surprise me a little that we can read in the newspaper or watch on TV the atrocities being committed against our fellow human beings without us responding in particular about it. But if someone abuses or kills an animal then we become quite hysterical and will immediately punish the person with medieval methods.

Thank god that at least some people here don't jump the gun with their emotions.

@senojekips: What, you think nothing "bad" has ever happened to me? I have been mugged twice in my life (resulting in me doing some boxing lessons) and one of them have resulted in my having a broken arm.

Anyways you are just twisting what I said. I said that the news is saddening & disturbing, but it isn't the worst thing to have ever happened as some of you are making it sound. In fact, it seems ironic that this thread about a few damn puppies getting killed is getting more attention than the news post about the 9 NATO members killed in a helicopter crash:

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/nato-says-9-service-members-t85925.html

Nice to know that you people value the lives of puppies more than human beings.

@pixiedustboo: Wow, don't be so childish. You don't even know who I am what I do & what I believe in and you are calling me a low life creep? Perhaps you should first stop acting on your emotions so much, because that definitely doesn't give you a good image.

Thank god that at least some people here don't jump the gun with their emotions.

@senojekips: What, you think nothing "bad" has ever happened to me? I have been mugged twice in my life (resulting in me doing some boxing lessons) and one of them have resulted in my having a broken arm.
Whoopee doo!!, obviously you never learned anything from the experience.

You are typical of the pseudo "hard man". (smirk)

Boy!,... I've had it rough, and I'm really tough, I'm so hardened by my terrible muggings that I'm perfectly willing to stand by while idiots mistreat dumb animals.

Would you care to show us all how you think that some stupid girl throwing puppies into a river has any connection to soldiers in a warzone being involved in a helicopter crash. Do you feel that had I not complained about the idiot puppie thrower, the soldiers would have survived? Exactly what is your point?

Naaaaahh!,.... I'd say that you are a young phoney trying to be seen as "hard". In fact, about all you have done is demonstrate your immaturity.

You never answered my previous statement,..
To me it would appear that you are saying that, "because crimes happen, we should just accept them as a normal part of life.

Last edited:
Back