Has anyone else seen this atrocity?

Whoopee doo!!, obviously you never learned anything from the experience.

You are typical of the pseudo "hard man". (smirk)

Boy!,... I've had it rough, and I'm really tough, I'm so hardened by my terrible muggings that I'm perfectly willing to stand by while idiots mistreat dumb animals.

Naaaaahh!,.... I'd say that you are a young teenaged phoney trying to be seen to be "hard". In fact, about all you have done is demonstrate your immaturity.

At what point have I acted that I was a "Hard man"? I only used it as an example that crime happens to everyone, and even though to me they were really bad I am at least open minded enough to realize that other people are getting it far, far worse than I am and that I should consider myself lucky that anything worse was done to me.

And you are just being a narrow minded idiot, are you doing this on purpose to try get a harsh reaction from me? I have said it before twice and I will say it again in bold letters just so you can understand:

I KNOW THAT THE KILLING OF THOSE PUPPIES WAS A HORRIFIC EVENT, AND I AGREE THAT IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED WITH APPROPRIATE MEASURES, BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULDN'T GO OVER THE TOP ON THE SUBJECT AND START SAYING STUPID THINGS WHICH ONLY A CHILD WOULD SAY.

So its okay for you to feel strongly about a subject, but not okay for the rest of us. And its wrong for us to vocalize, in whatever way we choose, how we feel about a subject. Because you're smarter, better, and tougher than all of us, and have lived through things we could never imagine.

Gotcha. :roll:

At what point have I acted that I was a "Hard man"? I only used it as an example that crime happens to everyone, and even though to me they were really bad I am at least open minded enough to realize that other people are getting it far, far worse than I am and that I should consider myself lucky that anything worse was done to me.

And you are just being a narrow minded idiot, are you doing this on purpose to try get a harsh reaction from me? I have said it before twice and I will say it again in bold letters just so you can understand:

I KNOW THAT THE KILLING OF THOSE PUPPIES WAS A HORRIFIC EVENT, AND I AGREE THAT IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED WITH APPROPRIATE MEASURES, BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULDN'T GO OVER THE TOP ON THE SUBJECT AND START SAYING STUPID THINGS WHICH ONLY A CHILD WOULD SAY.
I think that you should start looking at your own posts. You have come the "hard man" act from your first post in this thread, making the ridiculous comparison "that because there are worse things going on in the world, that somehow makes it wrong for others to comment about acts of stupid and needless cruelty against defenceless animals".

Your attitude is typical of an immature person with very little "real" life experience. If you care to look back at my early posts, you wll find that I have killed tens of thousands of animals as part of my job, the killing of animals per se, does not worry me, but what does worry me is mental state of a human being who would willinglly kill harmless and defenceless animals for enjoyment. We have a name for people like that,... they are Sociopaths. I would venture to say that persons who see them as OK also have strong sociopathic tendencies.

I take it that you would be familiar with Ivan Milat???,.... there is your typical sociopath.

@pixiedustboo: Wow, don't be so childish. You don't even know who I am what I do & what I believe in and you are calling me a low life creep? Perhaps you should first stop acting on your emotions so much, because that definitely doesn't give you a good image.
This is where I say it's a good thing Lunatik isn't on this board anymore because he'd beat you into a bloody pulp. :)

I would rather act on my emotions that not have any emotions at all. Does that show me as childish or compassionate? Hmm....

Last edited:
So its okay for you to feel strongly about a subject, but not okay for the rest of us. And its wrong for us to vocalize, in whatever way we choose, how we feel about a subject. Because you're smarter, better, and tougher than all of us, and have lived through things we could never imagine.

Gotcha. :roll:

I applaud you for your excellent skills in misinterpreting my post.

@senojekips: Even the stuff in bold has not gotten your attention. The person that did kill the animals SHOULD be locked up for however many years [Depending what country it was in, I cant remember]. Then, if it is necessary, put her into rehab to set her straight. She should be punished, but not by the methods said earlier on in the thread. Perhaps the suggestions before would have been suitable in circa 400 A.D or Iran, but not here.

Also quick question; what is your job?

@pixiedustboo: Does Lunatik have the ability to reach out through my computer monitor and give me a fist in the eye?

@senojekips: Even the stuff in bold has not gotten your attention. The person that did kill the animals SHOULD be locked up for however many years [Depending what country it was in, I cant remember]. Then, if it is necessary, put her into rehab to set her straight. She should be punished, but not by the methods said earlier on in the thread. Perhaps the suggestions before would have been suitable in circa 400 A.D or Iran, but not here.
Your type of opinions will never "get my attention" They are not worth my (or any one else's) time.

You are confusing your arguments here, I never said anything about punishments, if you care to read back through my posts on this subject, my point was that the person concerned is a sociopath, the type of person without which, the world would be a far better place. You downplayed this as being of little consequence, that was my point. People like,... as I pointed out, Ivan Milat, Joseph Stalin Adolph Hitler and Pol Pot. In this respect, I do support the idea of persons such as this being "put down" as they are really of little use to civilised society, but until this time I have never mentioned any draconian punishments.

My jobs have included amongst other things, being a Government Vermin Control Officer, where I shot tens of thousands of donkeys, dingoes, camels, horses, and buffaloes, on foot, from vehicles and helicopters.

Last edited:
Your type of opinions will never "get my attention" They are not worth my (or any one else's) time.

You are confusing your arguments here, I never said anything about punishments, if you care to read back through my posts on this subject, my point was that the person concerned is a sociopath, the type of person without which, the world would be a far better place. You downplayed this as being of little consequence, that was my point. People like,... as I pointed out, Ivan Milat, Joseph Stalin Adolph Hitler and Pol Pot. In this respect, I do support the idea of persons such as this being "put down" as they are really of little use to civilised society, but until this time I have never mentioned any draconian punishments.

My jobs have included amongst other things, being a Government Vermin Control Officer, where I shot tens of thousands of donkeys, dingoes, camels, horses, and buffaloes, on foot from vehicles and helicopters.

Interesting that my opinions aren't worth your attention, seeing as you have spent a fair amount of time arguing with me.

Anyways, I still stand by what I said; the events, although horrible & deeply disturbing to an extent, are still not as big of an issue as it is being portrayed here.

Interesting that my opinions aren't worth your attention, seeing as you have spent a fair amount of time arguing with me.

Anyways, I still stand by what I said; the events, although horrible & deeply disturbing to an extent, are still not as big of an issue as it is being portrayed here.

I completely agree with you. On both points.

There are many emotions associated with animals, I can understand that (I myself have a dog) but I can not understand that people react so violently to this while children are killed every day in Palestine. If you have experienced the grief and suffering caused to these children after an Israeli attack, then things somewhat comes into perspective.

You made a some stupid statements, because I try to correct you does not mean that I give them any creedence.

I tell badly behaved children what i think of their behaviour also, that does not mean that I worry about them. I worry more about those who have to suffer them, as is the case here.

Of course you strand by your opinions, I've never heard of a sociopath who did not. That's half their problem, they take themselves their childish opinions far too seriously.

I wil lalways debate the sanity of your opinions on this matter, but I certainly don't hold them as having any value.

Now,... would you tell us what you do for a living,... other than being an online troll.

I completely agree with you. On both points.

There are many emotions associated with animals, I can understand that (I myself have a dog) but I can not understand that people react so violently to this while children are killed every day in Palestine. If you have experienced the grief and suffering caused to these children after an Israeli attack, then things somewhat comes into perspective.
If you care to read my past posts, you will find that I have argued long and hard on exactly that subject. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, which is about idiots maltreating animals.

You can find a dozen threads here about Israeli atrocities if you care to look, and you will also note that I figure prominently in many if not most of them.

Lets just keep on one subject at a time,....

Last edited:
You made a some stupid statements, because I try to correct you does not mean that I give them any creedence.

I tell badly behaved children what i think of their behaviour also, that does not mean that I worry about them. I worry more about those who have to suffer them, as is the case here.

Of course you strand by your opinions, I've never heard of a sociopath who did not. That's half their problem, they take themselves their childish opinions far too seriously.

I wil lalways debate the sanity of your opinions on this matter, but I certainly don't hold them as having any value.

Now,... would you tell us what you do for a living,... other than being an online troll.

Nice, simply thinking that the matter at hand is not a big deal makes me a sociopath. Funnily enough, people like Joseph Stalin Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot had a similar sort of thinking.

Also, I work at a JB Hi-Fi store. I usually work with selling computers & TV's to people. It pays well, I guess.

Precisely! you are starting to get the picture.

A person that supports, or sympathises with sociopathic views is in effect a sociopath. The same as a person who supports, for example, democratic views is a democrat and so on.

There's nothing wrong with being a salesman, I merely wanted to ask if you were employed, as you seem to be online a lot through the working day.

P.S. I've been retired for quite a few years though, the photo below was taken on the Strezlecki track in 1976. I meant to post it earlier, but could not find it.
bd5ad3d3.jpg

I have no argument about killing animals, I just don't agree that it is "normal" to kill harmless animals for amusement, especially in a manner that would mean the animal suffered unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Bloody hell mate, I cant believe you are being so difficult. I wont even bother trying to argue, it obviously doesn't get through your head.

I took a sick day today, I had to fix the damn boiler again.

Stealthy : Forget it he is just a notorious complainer.

The complainer has a need for their concerns to be acknowledged. Whether it is in their professional or personal life, the complainer can't have peace of mind until someone listens to and acknowledges their concerns. They feel dissatisfied and they don't just want things to change--they want to be heard and understood. The person has a psychological need for someone to acknowledge their concerns.

Stealthy : Forget it he is just a notorious complainer.

The complainer has a need for their concerns to be acknowledged. Whether it is in their professional or personal life, the complainer can't have peace of mind until someone listens to and acknowledges their concerns. They feel dissatisfied and they don't just want things to change--they want to be heard and understood. The person has a psychological need for someone to acknowledge their concerns.
What's your beef sailor, Won't anyone take any notice of you?:crybaby:

Bloody hell mate, I cant believe you are being so difficult. I wont even bother trying to argue, it obviously doesn't get through your head.

I took a sick day today, I had to fix the damn boiler again.
Hell, if you think I'm being "difficult" all I can say is that you've never really lived. Of course you'll never get a stupid idea like this through my head,... I like to think for myself and try wherever possible to act like a moral human being.

(Nothing to do with the debate) Boiler? what sort of boiler, where the hell do you live,... Tasmania?

Last edited:
What's your beef sailor, Won't anyone take any notice of you?

What is wrong sailor?. Does your own medicine taste bitter?. :p
You have no problem with calling people names or diagnosis but can obviously not handle that others are doing the same to you. You truly are a sad little man.

You should show a little more respect for other people if you want to debate at a factual level.

And then you have my permission to make the last comment (that you would probably do anyway) :p

Don't worry about that,.... regarding the subject at hand, I'll say what I like, and when I like. No one here needs your permission for anything, or haven't you got over it yet?

There are no second prizes given away here I'm afraid.

I had initially ignored you, as I could see that you were only an "echo". Having nothing of any value to say, you took the attention *****'s way out, and just decided to troll for a bite from the sidelines. When you eventually got the response that you deserved, you tried to bite back, but unfortunately you were both too late and too far off target.

Go back to crying in your soup.

Its the sort of boiler that makes your showers nice and warm during the winter. And for the record, I live in NSW.
Ahhhh,... a hot water system, when people say "Boiler" to me, I think of something like this.
81e0f1d6.jpg

Last edited:
In Korea, kids are so hardcore. My home is near a school, and as I was walking by, a cat was walking along a street, and a car hit it. The eyes popped out and its guts went out. I nearly threw up and went to get my cell phone to reach someone. Meanwhile, a couple of kids walked by, stared at the mess, then shrugged and kept walking. Also, another cat was killed recently by a falling tree as a result of Typhoon Kompasus. When kids walked by, they went to examine it and gossiped about it. Kids.... They don't understand the value of life

Just a firm believer of someone receiving the same punishment that they had administered by themselves originally. Add stealthy to the firing squad...

Back