Harry Potter - Spoiler Alert

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Ok.. who has the book....??? I know someone out there has downloaded this thing and peaked at the end....

So come on.. spoil it for us..

It's not out yet!!! it's coming July 19 at midnight!!

do you know how top security this thing is?

ANYONE who believes that this book has any way to get out before 12:01 tomorrow is a complete idiot. This is being said that the Harry Potter book will be the number one selling book in the whole world.

Did you know when she had the complete manuscript of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (book 7) with her in her carry on bag, as she was getting on her return flight to england from a stay in new york,

Security almost didn't let her take it on the plane, but she refused to get on the plane till they let her.

Believe ITS A FAKE

Those dumba****, but the ones posted on the internet are either fake, or incomplete.

I wish I could go to the midnight thing, but my parents refuse to take me, so Im getting mine Friday morning, and Im not putting it down till I've read it all!!!

Folks are saying it wasn't an error...And the owner of deepdiscount is actually selling the books for BIG money. And is going to lose it all when Rowling sues the s**t out of 'em.

about 21 more hours, jeez I wish my parents would take me to the midnight thing!!! Golly, Im not going to be able to sleep tonight

Those dumba****, but the ones posted on the internet are either fake, or incomplete.

I wish I could go to the midnight thing, but my parents refuse to take me, so Im getting mine Friday morning, and Im not putting it down till I've read it all!!!

here we cant get them till 12am sat morning

Back