Harry Potter - Spoiler Alert

There was an accident at DeepDiscount, which accidently mailed out about 1.2k copies early. Some guy out there took pictures of each and every page and uploaded them all to the internet.

I can neither confirm nor deny whether I have read it, but I can say this: be prepared for the unexpected. The book has several plot twists.

Yeah...She was the perfect actress for the role...Which isn't necessarily a good thing. LOL

I have a conspiracy that Hagrid and McGonagall are both evil.

omg well I was thinking that...MAYBE just MAYBE Snape isn't 100% evil, and his mind was being controlled by Voldemort, I frickin forget like half of the 5th and 6th books already, was Voldemort on Hogwart's grounds when Dumbledore was killed?

I GOT THE BOOK

Last edited:
omg well I was thinking that...MAYBE just MAYBE Snape isn't 100% evil, and his mind was being controlled by Voldemort, I frickin forget like half of the 5th and 6th books already, was Voldemort on Hogwart's grounds when Dumbledore was killed?

I GOT THE BOOK

no i dont think he was....i know that snape promised malfoy's mom he'd kill dumbledore if he couldnt...

I finished it for the second time this morn, this time on the actual book copy.

Pretty good in my opinion, there are a few parts that are a little......convenient, but other then that it wasnt bad.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Very well done, Rowling. I was especially curious as to how she would actually tie it all up...Very nicely done there, as well. Few questions left in the air, but that's ok.

Back