Harrison Ford Movie

AussieNick

Forum Digger
Whats your favourite Harrison Ford movie. There are a few good ones to pick from. Mine are "Clear and present danger" and "Raiders of the lost ark".

Clear and Present Danger was a good movie. He was a way better Jack Ryan than that Alec Baldwin.

Air Force One was pretty neat too, though I thought I liked Gary Oldman's part in that movie better. Also realize the Kazakh dictator is the guy who played the German Captain in Das Boot.

Interesting side note: Harrison Ford's worst part was probably as that Intelligence officer in Apocalypse Now. lol. "Terminate, with extreme prejudice."

Harrison has made some pretty good movies, like Blade Runner and the Indys, but I'd say the best is still the original Star Wars trilogy.

Air Force One is teh suck IMHO. Just too patriotic for my taste.

Even though K-19 was an O.K movie, I still think that Harrison shouldn't have been in it simply because he can't do a russian accent.

Air Force One was a bit too patriotic. Yeah true. Not so much as Independence Day though!!! Agghh!
But the part I did like about AF1 was the bad guys. Plus not to mention that commando raid in the beginning was just golden. And pretty good air combat scenes as well, something lacking in a lot of modern movies I think. Remember Top Gun? That was the last time we actually had a decent Combat Jet centered movie. And Top Gun was the last of quality air to air combat scenes which actually used real jets.
Iron Eagle stank.
Supercarrier was even worse.

Was a movie you could actually relate to the bad guys lol.

I think I'll go with the Indiana Jones series too. Once Dr. Jones, always Dr. Jones. That's why I don't think those guys that took AF1 knew what they were getting into. I bet if they knew the President was Indiana Jones, they wouldn't have been so willing to take the President hostage :)

the_13th_redneck said:
But the original blew that one away.

Skinny said:
Force 10 From Navarone is good.

If you are refering to "The Guns of Navarone," I wouldn't call it "the original," because they are two different stories. Although I do agree that "The Guns of Navarone" was better, but Harrison Ford wasn't in that one.

Yeah I know, but I mean that original one with the first set of casts.
The Guns of Navarone was really good... at least for its day since the special effects are dated.

Skinny said:
the_13th_redneck said:
But the original blew that one away.

Skinny said:
Force 10 From Navarone is good.

If you are refering to "The Guns of Navarone," I wouldn't call it "the original," because they are two different stories. Although I do agree that "The Guns of Navarone" was better, but Harrison Ford wasn't in that one.

blade runner? i find that movie boring a bit,but its good.Patriot games are the best :lol: .......................after IJ offcourse

the fugitive

if only patriot games the movie was as good as the book, but i guess that is always the case eh?

Star Wars, any man who wears knee high boots and tight pants gets props in my book.

I loved the Indiana Jones series. It made him a bit rogueish.

Yeah Bladerunner was pretty good alright, and the Indiana Jones movies were quite good, but the one movie of his I like best is Patriot Games. Great story, interesting plot twists and all very believable. For action the car chase scene stands out as does the boat chase scene obviously, but the scene of Jack Ryan charging the terrorists with his wife and daughter behind him hit home for me.

Back