Harrison Ford Movie

--
Boots

November 16th, 2004  
AussieNick

Topic: Harrison Ford Movie

Whats your favourite Harrison Ford movie. There are a few good ones to pick from. Mine are "Clear and present danger" and "Raiders of the lost ark".
November 16th, 2004  
Sooners1

There are a lot of them, a couple of old ones come to mind:

Blade Runner
The Frisco Kid
November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Clear and Present Danger was a good movie. He was a way better Jack Ryan than that Alec Baldwin.

Air Force One was pretty neat too, though I thought I liked Gary Oldman's part in that movie better. Also realize the Kazakh dictator is the guy who played the German Captain in Das Boot.

Interesting side note: Harrison Ford's worst part was probably as that Intelligence officer in Apocalypse Now. lol. "Terminate, with extreme prejudice."
--
Boots
November 16th, 2004  
Hegario

Harrison has made some pretty good movies, like Blade Runner and the Indys, but I'd say the best is still the original Star Wars trilogy.

Air Force One is teh suck IMHO. Just too patriotic for my taste.

Even though K-19 was an O.K movie, I still think that Harrison shouldn't have been in it simply because he can't do a russian accent.
November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Air Force One was a bit too patriotic. Yeah true. Not so much as Independence Day though!!! Agghh!
But the part I did like about AF1 was the bad guys. Plus not to mention that commando raid in the beginning was just golden. And pretty good air combat scenes as well, something lacking in a lot of modern movies I think. Remember Top Gun? That was the last time we actually had a decent Combat Jet centered movie. And Top Gun was the last of quality air to air combat scenes which actually used real jets.
Iron Eagle stank.
Supercarrier was even worse.

Was a movie you could actually relate to the bad guys lol.
November 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

The Indiana Jones series...
November 16th, 2004  
Skinny

Force 10 From Navarone is good.
November 17th, 2004  
mdvaden

Air Force One
November 17th, 2004  
A Can of Man

But the original blew that one away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
Force 10 From Navarone is good.
November 17th, 2004  
egoz

I think I'll go with the Indiana Jones series too. Once Dr. Jones, always Dr. Jones. That's why I don't think those guys that took AF1 knew what they were getting into. I bet if they knew the President was Indiana Jones, they wouldn't have been so willing to take the President hostage