November 20th, 2004  
Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
But the original blew that one away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
Force 10 From Navarone is good.
If you are refering to "The Guns of Navarone," I wouldn't call it "the original," because they are two different stories. Although I do agree that "The Guns of Navarone" was better, but Harrison Ford wasn't in that one.
November 20th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Yeah I know, but I mean that original one with the first set of casts.
The Guns of Navarone was really good... at least for its day since the special effects are dated.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
But the original blew that one away.

Quote:
Force 10 From Navarone is good.
If you are refering to "The Guns of Navarone," I wouldn't call it "the original," because they are two different stories. Although I do agree that "The Guns of Navarone" was better, but Harrison Ford wasn't in that one.
--
Boots
November 20th, 2004  
Marksman

apart from all indiana jones movies my favorite is fugitive,patriot games and hollywood homicide
November 20th, 2004  
LIPS

C'mon Blade Runner would have to be the all time fav
November 21st, 2004  
Marksman

blade runner? i find that movie boring a bit,but its good.Patriot games are the best .......................after IJ offcourse
November 21st, 2004  
Locke

the fugitive

if only patriot games the movie was as good as the book, but i guess that is always the case eh?
November 25th, 2004  
PrincessRed

Star Wars, any man who wears knee high boots and tight pants gets props in my book.

I loved the Indiana Jones series. It made him a bit rogueish.
January 15th, 2005  
mandi

what lies beneath, just bc scary movies are my weakness
September 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Yeah Bladerunner was pretty good alright, and the Indiana Jones movies were quite good, but the one movie of his I like best is Patriot Games. Great story, interesting plot twists and all very believable. For action the car chase scene stands out as does the boat chase scene obviously, but the scene of Jack Ryan charging the terrorists with his wife and daughter behind him hit home for me.