Harlots To The Stars

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
As I read Meg Ryan’s tearjerking story about how difficult it was to have a Hollywood career and a happy relationship, one sentence jumped out and stuck me in the eye:
She is the undisputed Queen of romantic comedies whose real love life failed to deliver a fairytale ending.

But Meg Ryan has said that it is impossible to combine a successful Hollywood career with a long-lasting relationship.
The 46-year-old was married for ten years to fellow actor Dennis Quaid, 54, until she had an affair with costar Russell Crowe during filming of 2000 movie Proof of Life.
So Quaid tossed her out on her faithless ass, but it’s her “career” and “the job” which are to blame, and not the fact that she displayed the morals of a cat in heat.

Here’s another boo-hoo bull:cen: story, this time from Britt Ekland:
‘I was so beautiful but I didn’t realise it for years,’ she trills. ‘I saw pictures of myself and even I was stunned.’

And so were many others, hence the impressive list of famous boyfriends.

‘I’ve slept with everyone, absolutely everyone,’ she cries. ‘I have slept with people I don’t know. I have even slept with people not in the same country as me. . . thus is the power of the media.’
Right, it’s the media’s fault, you see, and not the fact that she :cen: anyone who asked. Perhaps Ekland should ask herself that whether any of those scurrilous stories would have been written, if she’d not had the reputation for being the town bicycle.

Bah. Whores and harlots, the lot of them. And the women are no better than the men, either.

I don't understand why these women are trying to blame the media for their inability to keep their panties on.
Heck, that's easy to explain! Instead of TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, you blame someone else. That enables you to shift the blame and feel better about your (slutty) self.

Blaming the "media" is really cool as it is a large amorphous entity and can't take you to task for your own moral failings.

Hollyweird, have to hate it, particularly when its more vocal denizens attempt lecture the rest of us on how we should live our lives or what our elected government should do (who appointed you to speak for me dimwit?).

Last edited:
Back