Harlem Shake - military style

Capt Frogman

Brit Pack (Troop Commander)
I have no idea what this Harlem shake is, except everyone seems to be doing videos of it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgCBVRzSXf8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]The Harlem Shake Army TOP 30 - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy! ;)

My old hometown of Weston on the South Coast of England did one.

The biggest waste of three minutes of my life, that I will never get back.

Since when did shite like this become entertainment?

I shake my head at the downward spiral music has taken in the last 10 years... Aside from a few artists, it's all crap like this.

CF, the guy in the astronauts helmet, number five cracked me up!

Hawky, be thankful the Harlem Shake is just silly fun. :) No harm to people, places or things.

The new "gallon smashing" trend however, which is trying to take the place of Harlem Shaking is not such light fun.

Hate it...and it drives me up a wall people think it is "funny."

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5AYYjd7s64"]Gallon Smashing (The thing that beats HARLEM SHAKE) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
My old hometown of Weston on the South Coast of England did one.

The biggest waste of three minutes of my life, that I will never get back.

Since when did shite like this become entertainment?

I shake my head at the downward spiral music has taken in the last 10 years... Aside from a few artists, it's all crap like this.

The last ten years? When you were seven? :p

I think you need to borrow Highway Mans pipe and slippers! ;)

The last ten years? When you were seven? :p

I think you need to borrow Highway Mans pipe and slippers! ;)

I was eight, ya cheeky git!

And okay, call it fifteen years... I don't know. Point is, proper music has been on the decline.

It actually works, we lose the signal half way between 39 and 38. It comes back when you park up between the tracks at Tebay svcs. ;)

I find it interesting that some silliness by a bunch of teenagers from Australia became copied by people all over the world (not saying that that's necessarily a good thing but I still find the whole thing interesting).

It is kinda funny though, something I don't find with the gallon smashing meme, to me that just seems like a complete waste of food and messing with people at supermarkets.

It is kinda funny though, something I don't find with the gallon smashing meme, to me that just seems like a complete waste of food and messing with people at supermarkets.

It's an incredible waste of food. Not to mention the resources used to clean it up etc.

We were all teenagers once! ;)

Back