Harlem Shake - military style - Page 2

--
Boots

March 7th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky94
Anything but rap and screamo... I listen to a lot of Ed Sheeran, stuff like that. And a lot of eighties music as well!

I'd say I have a pretty good musical education.
You can't beat some old skool rock!
March 7th, 2013  
hawky94

Oh agreed!
March 7th, 2013  
The Highway Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
(Tax payer funded) digital radio option fitted in the motors?
Of course - DAB radio in the Disco and DVD player with heated leather seats in the Shogun.
--
Boots
March 7th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Of course - DAB radio in the Disco and DVD player with heated leather seats in the Shogun.
DAB radio won't be much use when you're at Shap?
March 7th, 2013  
The Highway Man

It actually works, we lose the signal half way between 39 and 38. It comes back when you park up between the tracks at Tebay svcs.
March 8th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky94
Point is, proper music has been on the decline.
That's what my dad said during the 60's, his taste was the Ink Spots and Christmas in Killarney!!!!
March 8th, 2013  
Sandeey

Best video ever <3
March 10th, 2013  
KevinTheCynic

I find it interesting that some silliness by a bunch of teenagers from Australia became copied by people all over the world (not saying that that's necessarily a good thing but I still find the whole thing interesting).

It is kinda funny though, something I don't find with the gallon smashing meme, to me that just seems like a complete waste of food and messing with people at supermarkets.
March 10th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheCynic

It is kinda funny though, something I don't find with the gallon smashing meme, to me that just seems like a complete waste of food and messing with people at supermarkets.
It's an incredible waste of food. Not to mention the resources used to clean it up etc.

We were all teenagers once!
March 11th, 2013  
KevinTheCynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
It's an incredible waste of food. Not to mention the resources used to clean it up etc.

We were all teenagers once!
True, true but as I'm now only a few years away from the half-century, it all seems so long ago!