Hargreaves ordered to shut up

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=401714&in_page_id=1779

Owen Hargreaves has sparked a furious rant from Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness who warned the midfielder yesterday to keep his 'mouth shut' over a possible move to Manchester United.

Hoeness has been infuriated by Hargreaves continually expressing his desire to join United and is determined to resist approaches for the England international.
Hoeness is adamant that the 25-year-old will not leave and told Hargreaves to accept the decision.

He said: "I would advise him to keep his mouth shut now or I will get really angry and that won't be very good for him. I simply can't understand why he keeps going on about it after the two talks we had.
"He will not be allowed to leave and he must learn to accept the decisions of his bosses. That is simply a question of respect."
Hargreaves spent Sunday's 2-1 victory at Bochum on the bench after a bout of flu.
Alan Smith returned to action for United's reserves at Preston. The striker, who suffered a horrific double leg break in February's FA Cup defeat to Liverpool, played for just over an hour but was understandably rusty in front of goal, screwing one shot wide, then mis-hitting a volley in a 7-2 win.

Back