Hard choice...

--
Boots

November 15th, 2004  
battery

Topic: Hard choice...

I made a decision last night (Sunday November 14th 2004) that destroyed a womans life... I know that I can't deal with it here anymore and I'm wondering what I should do... My decision made this girl get beaten by her step-dad and she is now going to be sent to live with her real dad in Huron, South dakota. He's much worse then her step-dad... I made the decision last night that I wanted to go to the "other" boot camp last night but I've got no idea how to get there... This stuff really shouldn't be on these forums but hey, I've already talked with friends/family and they all tell me to stay and live with the consequences but I know that they would say that... They just don't want me to go
November 15th, 2004  
Sooners1

November 15th, 2004  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
Agreed.

Please post some more details.
I understood this:

You decided to go somewhere else to bootcamp, that got your gf (?) beaten?
Is that correct?
And what are the consequences other than the girl being beaten?

Anyways, I think you already know what you want to do-at least your actions say so.
--
Boots
November 15th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
Agreed.

Please post some more details.
I understood this:

You decided to go somewhere else to bootcamp, that got your gf (?) beaten?
Is that correct?
And what are the consequences other than the girl being beaten?

Anyways, I think you already know what you want to do-at least your actions say so.
Yeah you're right. Has anyone been to the other boot camp? Not military. I made her do something that resulted in her step-dad beating her and now she's going to go live in another town with her REAL father. He's a very abusive man. I'm not sure if I could talk about it on this forum... It's rather innapropriate. I did make my decision and I know that it's the hard one. Now I just need some information about going there.
November 15th, 2004  
AussieNick

Battery dude, your situation sounds pretty messed up. What do you mean by the "other" boot camp?

If you need to talk to somebody about it, somebody who doesn't have alterior motives feel free to PM me ok.
November 15th, 2004  
03USMC

Are you talking about "Boot Camps" for Juvenile Offenders?
November 15th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Holy crap dude.
Well first of all... how old are you and how old is the girl? Then we can get some idea of what to do.
November 15th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Holy crap dude.
Well first of all... how old are you and how old is the girl? Then we can get some idea of what to do.
We're both 15 years old. I know I'm young... It's irrelevant though.
November 16th, 2004  
pimp_squeak

I'd say that it's not totally your fault...she must have known what she was getting into. And in the end CAS can help. She must have your number, just be a good friend. Sometimes that's all someone needs.
November 16th, 2004  
Courtenay

PM me, I am a counselor...if I cannot help you, I can hopefully direct you to someone in your area who can. Sounds like there is ALOT going on there that needs to get sorted out, and maybe not in a public forum.