Hard choice...

battery

I made a decision last night (Sunday November 14th 2004) that destroyed a womans life... I know that I can't deal with it here anymore and I'm wondering what I should do... My decision made this girl get beaten by her step-dad and she is now going to be sent to live with her real dad in Huron, South dakota. He's much worse then her step-dad... I made the decision last night that I wanted to go to the "other" boot camp last night but I've got no idea how to get there... This stuff really shouldn't be on these forums but hey, I've already talked with friends/family and they all tell me to stay and live with the consequences but I know that they would say that... They just don't want me to go :roll:

Sooners1 said:
:?: :?: :?:
Agreed.

Please post some more details.
I understood this:

You decided to go somewhere else to bootcamp, that got your gf (?) beaten?
Is that correct?
And what are the consequences other than the girl being beaten?

Anyways, I think you already know what you want to do-at least your actions say so.

rOk said:
Sooners1 said:
:?: :?: :?:
Agreed.

Please post some more details.
I understood this:

You decided to go somewhere else to bootcamp, that got your gf (?) beaten?
Is that correct?
And what are the consequences other than the girl being beaten?

Anyways, I think you already know what you want to do-at least your actions say so.

Yeah you're right. Has anyone been to the other boot camp? Not military. I made her do something that resulted in her step-dad beating her and now she's going to go live in another town with her REAL father. He's a very abusive man. I'm not sure if I could talk about it on this forum... It's rather innapropriate. I did make my decision and I know that it's the hard one. Now I just need some information about going there.

Battery dude, your situation sounds pretty messed up. What do you mean by the "other" boot camp?

If you need to talk to somebody about it, somebody who doesn't have alterior motives feel free to PM me ok.

Holy crap dude.
Well first of all... how old are you and how old is the girl? Then we can get some idea of what to do.

the_13th_redneck said:
Holy crap dude.
Well first of all... how old are you and how old is the girl? Then we can get some idea of what to do.

We're both 15 years old. I know I'm young... It's irrelevant though.

I'd say that it's not totally your fault...she must have known what she was getting into. And in the end CAS can help. She must have your number, just be a good friend. Sometimes that's all someone needs.

PM me, I am a counselor...if I cannot help you, I can hopefully direct you to someone in your area who can. Sounds like there is ALOT going on there that needs to get sorted out, and maybe not in a public forum.

Ok bud, this is a situation that you want to talk about otherwise you would have not started this thread, the thing is you are not sure if you want to talk. Fine, a lot of us have probably been there a time or two. If you feel the need and want to get things out, PM me or any one of us. Some of us older folks may have had some similar things or just might have some advice. Some might be things you wount want to hear but it may help. This sounds like somethin you need to get off your chest and could use some help on.

Back