Happy Two Hundred and Thirty Second Birthday America!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
That's right... in one hour our great Nation will turn 232 years old. This nation of ours, a nation that has suffered from foreign invasion, civil war, strife, open rebellion, revolution, and depression is still standing strong and proud.

Though the path that our Forefathers laid down for us has been abandoned by some. I see that there are still many left that are still on that path. They are seen everyday. In the faces of our Men and Women serving in the Armed Forces. In the Men and Women that protect and Serve us as Police and Fire Fighters. In the Men and Women that build their communities through business and simple interest in their communities.

This is is still strong because of her citizens that will not forget what their rights are. The right to freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, the right to be secure on one's person or in their homes. This nation is still strong because of those that will challenge Government and remind the State that it is the people that rule and not the State.

In the end... Happy Two Hundred and Thirty Second Birthday America!

4july-drummer-clipart.jpg

Happy 4th of July.....and I have to work 1330 to 2200 on the 4th......:bang:

I requested for the day-off on the 4th of July a month ago and they immediately denied my request. How unpatriotic of them.

By the way, happy 4th of July, y'all.

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!! And a big thanks to our veterans for making it possible to celebrate 232 years of freedom!!! :)

Happy Birthday from England, guys!:bravo:My Regiment, then the 73rd-74th Higland, was raised in Scotland especially to put down the rebellion; by the time they arrived it was all over!

Last edited:
Back