Happy St. Barbara's day! - Page 2




 
--
 
December 6th, 2011  
84RFK
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
St. Michael the Archangel is the patron saint of the Marines. He is said to have defeated Lucifer in battle.
Sounds right - all Marines are angels.
Angels and fairies you mean?

And since there's someone from the commonwealth present here: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
December 7th, 2011  
Julie
 
 
LOL! You know what a fairy means in English?
December 7th, 2011  
84RFK
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
LOL! You know what a fairy means in English?
As my interest for the British isles is mainly focused on the language, accents, magnificent linguistics, and some obscure liquid product with a distinct taste of smoke distilled on some barren islands in your part of the mentioned isles...how could I possibly tell...?
--
December 7th, 2011  
Julie
 
 
Just stay away from men who knows the difference between a latte, cappuccino, cafe au lait and a macchiato and you’ll be fine.
December 7th, 2011  
84RFK
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Just stay away from men who knows the difference between a latte, cappuccino, cafe au lait and a macchiato and you’ll be fine.
Didn't know that real men knew the difference between those...

No problem, I prefer my coffee black.
December 10th, 2011  
03USMC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
St. Michael the Archangel is the patron saint of the Marines. He is said to have defeated Lucifer in battle.
Sounds right - all Marines are angels.
Who would you rather have?

St. Michael the Archangel, destroyer of demons?



Or Saint Barbara who makes sure you don't drop the heavy thing on the pointy end?

December 10th, 2011  
84RFK
 
 
Ah well, I still fancy girls.
December 10th, 2011  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
Ah well, I still fancy girls.
Thank goodness for that, I was getting worried.:
December 11th, 2011  
brinktk
 
 
I'd love to show St. Barbara my big gun any day of the week!
December 11th, 2011  
03USMC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
I'd love to show St. Barbara my big gun any day of the week!


 


Similar Topics
Happy Mother's Day
HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY
Happy Fathers Day
Happy Veterans day!
Happy Saint Barbara's Day!