Happy Purim...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN

The Jewish holyday of Purim is comming this week, terror alerts are their highest....We have attacks almost every Purim....wonder what will happen....

Good luck, I hope nothing happens.. :?

What kind of holiday is Purim?

Well Sherman..all i can say is

DOWN WITH HAMAN! UP WITH MORDICAI! Glug Glug Glug lets see if I can keep that straight after another 20 beers.... :D

I wish you a safe and happy Purin Sherman

The following is an article from a Saudi paper describing for the readers what Purim entails. Please note that the author is a muslim and that everything in this article is untrue. I will let Sherman explain what Purim is. this post is to let you in on partly why the Muslims are anti-semitic and what Purim is not.

Published in Al-Riyadh by Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma of king Faysal University in Al-Dammam:

"I chose to [speak] about he Jewish holiday of Purim, because it is connected to the month of March. This holiday has some dangerous customs that will, no doubt, horrify you, and i apologize if any reader is harmed because of this.

During this holiday, the Jew must prepare very special pastires, the filling of which is not only costly and rare - it cannot be found at all on the local and international markets. Unfortuantely, this filling cannot be left out, or substituted with any alternative serving the same purpose. For this holiday, the Jewish people must obtain human blood so that their clerics can prepare the holiday pastries. In other words, the practice cannot be carried out as required if human blood is not spilled!!

Before I go into the details, i would like to clarify that the Jews' spilling of human blood to prepare pastry for their holidays is a well-established fact, historically and legally, all throughout history. This was one of the main reasons for the persecution and exile that were their lot in Europe and Asia at various times.

This holiday [Purim] begins with a fast, on March 13, like the Jewess Esther who vowed to fast. The holiday continues on March 14; during the holiday, the Jews wear carnival style masks and costumes and overindulge in drinking alcohol, prostitution, and adultery. this holiday has become known among Muslim historians as the 'Holiday of Masks.'

...the victim must be a mature adolescent who is, of course, a non-Jew - that is, a Christian or a Muslim. His blood is taken and dried into granules. The cleric blends these granules into the pastry dough; they can also be saved for the next holiday. In contrast, for the Passover slaughtering, about which I intend to write one of these days, the blood of Christian and Muslim children under the age of 10 must be used, and the cleric can mix the blood (into the dough) before or after dehydration.

Let us now examine how the victims' blood is spilled. For this, a needle-studded barrel is used; this is a kind of barrel, about the size of the human body, with extremely sharp needles set in it on all sides. (These needles) pierce the victim's body, from the moment he is placed in the barrel.

These needles do the job, and the victim's blood drips from him very slowly. Thus, the victim suffers dreadful torment - torment that affords the Jewish vampires great delight as they carefully monitor every detail of the blood-shedding with pleasure and love that are difficult to comprehend.

After this barbaric display, the jews take the spilled blood, in the bottle set in the bottom (of the needle-studded barrel), and the Jewish cleric makes his coreligionists completely happy on their holiday when he serves the pastries in which human blood is mixed."

Not very nice of the Muslims is it? :x :x :x

Sounds like a great party, where do I get the tickets??? :twisted:

When was this insane article published?

LOL

Sure sure...Ahh the taste of human blood....Well, the part about the blood is nonsence....
But we are soppused to drink to a state of non conchense...I drank some symbolic Rum&Coke...

Since the topic is Israel I would like you guys to celebrate Israel's foundation anniversary today 56 yrs ago: May 14 if I am right.
What kind of celebrations do you have for this occasion Sherman ?

well

well, your off-topic, but thanks....The jewish calander is diffrent and we celebrated indipendence day 3 weeks ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back