HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm looking forward to a new year, myself. I'm getting ready for my first meal of the year- black eyed peas. It's a must!

Same from me. ;)

happynewyear-1.jpg

Happy New Year my IMF family!! Hope it's a healthy, safe one!

Dadsgirl

I forgot a VERY important wish....that our service men and women keep safe and come home soon!

Last edited:
Happy New Year to my IMF family... May your new year be full of happiness and bright new beginnings.

best-happy-new-year-greeting-card-messages-2.jpg

Sara :peace:

Unlike thee, Bomber Harris was an officer and a gentleman, the only thing the pair of you share, he was a pain in the arse too.:p I just thought of another one, like you he was ugly.:smil:

Well Brit "Bomber Harris " wasn't known for his personality either. His redeeming quality was his fanatical devotion to duty. You are right he was famous for quoting Hosea "They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind", and sow they did.

Well Brit "Bomber Harris " wasn't known for his personality either. His redeeming quality was his fanatical devotion to duty. You are right he was famous for quoting Hosea "They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind", and sow they did.

He also had removed any armour plating from aircraft so it could carry a heavier bomb load. He wasnt too concerned about the welfare of his crews.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, time for you to visit Specsavers you auld fart! :lol:

I've seen better looking things float past at the sewerage farm I worked on many years ago.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back