HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005 !!

SAINT

8) Was the year 2004 a sweet year?

Hope everyone here and all the military people in the world
a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005

;) :rambo:

Moving forward to a better tomorrow!!

Happy New YEAR SAINT and everybody else over here! :D

I see another year befor me and I hope that this year will be even more exciting then 2001-2004 have been. Looking forward at the colonisation of March over here :lol: Cheer up all 8)

Most Sincerly:
Doc.S
:viking:

dougal said:
O your in trouble when the MODS find you put it here!!

Same to you

Where???

It's 1220 here, so it's still a few hours to go, but I guess some of you are moving towards (or have already entered) the new year!

I'm not going to be a party crusher here, but I hope most of you will spend less money than planned on alcohol and fireworks this year, and instead donate some of that money to aid the Tsunami victims...
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7881

I'm not in favor of stopping the new year celebration (like some have said in the news here), I don't think any of the victims would have wanted that.
But I'm certainly spending less on fireworks, and increasing my donations instead this year.

I hope to see all of you (and many more) in the forum in 2005 as well!!

:cheers: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :cheers:

Hi,

I don't want to be a Saddist here and Spoil the Spirit But all the New year Celebrations have been Cancelled Around here.

None the less i have some Boose left form the Christmas party I will Drink that ............it's enouth to get me Rooling on the Floor :D

**PooF**t Off o get Drunk ;)

A merry Merry New year and wish teh New year Will Bring hope and New Prospects for a Better and a Peaceful World

Happy Happy New Year

**SwordFish Give a Ceremonial Hug to Everyone .................Now come back you..........and take the Hug.......... I don't smell that bad ..........Do i ? do i ? :shock:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I just want to wish u all a happy new year,lot of love,money and happyness.And i want to specially thank Redleg for sending me a great mug,its best of the gifts for this year,so HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! AND HAVE SOME FUN!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Umm ive been hipnotised by beer. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BEER.

And Whiskey umm

BEERWHISKEY

it's definitely been a great year.

I joined the forum, got married, became a mod, went back active duty, got my own place, and FINALLY got the internet at the house.

happy New Years and everyone stay safe

yup its well past midnight here lol
iv gone home bc the party is over and i have to work tomorrow :(
i did get kissed by a sober, good looking girl, so this year os officially off to a good start!!:D
hope you all are having a good time

Happy new year all. Have a good one. And for those posted away from home have a good one and make sure you get back safe. :cheers:

Back