Happy July 4th

Missileer

Here's a fun site. It takes a while to load but it's worth it.
http://www.fireworkspop.com/Liberty_.htm

same here, from 5-11, and whos going to get fast food on july 4th?! HUH?!
it shall be a giant waste of my time

i could be launching fireworks

eh, i guess i can use the money for my car...

that was mildly amusing

anyone else notice that if you shoot far enough into the left side of the screen you see part of the firework on the right side?

rotc boy said:
that was mildly amusing

Well, it wasn't meant to be the real thing.:-?

rotc boy said:
anyone else notice that if you shoot far enough into the left side of the screen you see part of the firework on the right side?

Nope, I think your computer is broken. Pick it up about three feet off the floor and drop it, that should fix it.:)

rotc boy said:

Same here.

It's cool, Missileer

Well, about 70 miles between me and rotc boy. This fall, I'm moving to Austin for college.

you poor poor bastard
you'll be surrounded by these hippy liberals like me
im so glad i have the jrotc at my high school cuz at least that puts me with some other conservatives

Fox said:
Well, about 70 miles between me and rotc boy. This fall, I'm moving to Austin for college.

Great choice. There are no hippies in UT, we killed all of them, er.. accidently.

One of my best friends is a genuine hippy. Not in the political sense but the whole "peace love and freedom" playing guitar, singing, smoking pot sense of the word.

Back