Happy Hump Day!!!

Pacific Lure

INSURGENCY PHRASE BOOK:

Kbar Khali-Kili Haftir Lotfan Ha Ha Bang Bang
Thank you for showing me your marvelous gun.

Khrel, Jepaheh Maneh Va Jayeii Amrikahey Snap
I will tell you the camera brands and user names of many spies travelling as reporters.

Tikeh Nuneh Ba Ob Khrelleh Bezorg Gulp Va Khube Boyast Ino Begeram
The water soaked breadcrumbs are delicious, thank you. I must have the recipe.

Ekr Gabul Heehee Cardan Davat Parh Gush Divar
I am delighted to accept your kind invitation to lie down on the floor with my arms above my head and my legs apart.

Maternier Ghermez Ahlieh, Ghorban
The red blindfold would be lovely, oh kind one.

Howmaeh Fekr Tamomeh Oeh Gorteh Bande
I agree with everything you have ever said and thought in your whole life.

Balli, Balli, Balli
Whatever you say.

Auto Arraregh Davateman Mano Sephaheh- Hasti
It is exceptionally kind of you to allow me to travel in the trunk of your car.

Cashal-Eh Fashal-Eh Tupheman Na Degat Man Goftam Cheeshayeh Mohemarir Behmeshvarehma.
If you will do me the kindness of not harming my genital appendages, I will gladly reciprocate by asking my country on public television to send you donations.

Carrush! Korhl Hadda Gogobarel, Hallelo Kreema
Yes! Thank you for asking, I feel comfortable about my hands being tied behind my back.

Crawlii Bic Laktifa? Rroar Seilims Erome Allah Ostop Sconi Ouy Aym Dog Seooch Na Allirogoro Onic San Diego!
Are you kidding me? I would rather be a lion for Allah than an ape at the San Diego zoo!

Two aged insurgents are chatting. One pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through pictures and starts bragging to the other elder about his kids. "This is my oldest son in high school, he's a martyr. Here's my second son in trade school, he's a martyr too."

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second old insurgent wistfully says, "They blow up so fast, don't they?"

[FONT=Verdana,]A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?" [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]"You'll know tonight." he said. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]That evening, the husband came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]Delighted, she opened it-only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams". [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,]The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray, "Take only one. God is watching." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. One child whispered to another, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]AND FINALLY........................[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]What does Osama B. L. read while using the john?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]
playgoat.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back