Happy Fourth of July

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE! :salute2:
moto14.jpg
uniformgrad.jpg

Xo Semper Fi Xo

Xo Megan <3

FutureDevilDog said:
Happy Illegal Fireworks Day! :cheers:

lol, thats the best part, i hate ohio's laws...... haha, its a good thing i go out in the country a lot......... anyways, happy 4th!!!! lol, its really late, so how did you guys like your 4th of July? i had a blast man, fireworks, TV, a good book, what a day......

I sms'd some friends, thought about some friends who aren't here this year to celebrate, cried for them, drank a cold one and reflected on another year away from home.

Last year I was DJ'ing at a bar in NE china and on the fourth of July I worked. I drank two bottles of tequilla and tortured the Chinese with four hours of nothing but the greatest music on Earth; Garth Brooks, Chris Ledoux, Clint Black, George Jones, George Strait, Willie, George Jones and Bocephus. Can't deny my roots and the fight that broke out when they tried to remove me was money. My russian friends defended our right to listen to American music that night, it was priceless.

Back