Happy Birthday

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor

A young man wanted to buy a gift for his girlfriend's birthday. They hadn't been going out very long so he thought long and hard before remembering that on their last couple of dates she had complained her hands were cold.

So he decided a pair of gloves might be appropriate, not too personal but, nonetheless, thoughtful. Accompanied by his girlfriend's sister, they went to Harrods and he bought a stylish pair of cream coloured leather gloves.

At the same time, the sister bought a pair of knickers and they both asked for their purchases to be gift wrapped. Unfortunately, the shop assistant mixed the items up and the guy left with the gift wrapped knickers and the girlfriend's sister left with the gloves. The boyfriend, without checking his package, decided to deliver his present in person, but when he arrived at his girlfriend's house she wasn't in. So instead he posted the present through her front door accompanied by the following note:-

Happy Birthday Darling,

I hope you like these. I chose them because I noticed you're not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evenings. Had it not been for your sister, I'd have chosen long ones with white buttons, but she wears short ones & they're easier to pull off. I was worried because they're a delicate shade but the shop assistant showed me the pair she's worn for the past 3 weeks & they're hardly soiled at all. I had her try on yours & 'though a little tight, they looked really smart. She said that the material helps keep her ring clean & shiny & in fact she hasn't had to wash it since wearing them. I wish you'd been there so I could've put them on for you myself as no doubt many hands will come in contact with them before I see you again. Just think how many times I'll hold them in my hand over the coming year. When you take them off, remember to blow into them as they will be a little damp from wearing. I hope you'll wear them for me on Friday night.

All my love,

Adam

P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.

Back