Happy Birthday Sunb!

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I wanted to wish Sunb! a very happy birthday :rockin:.
I'm sure the rest of the crew will join me here.
Everybody's invited to his house in Norway for a party. Sunb! is paying for flight tickets. :cheers:

Thank you guys :cool: - the plane tickets are booked in your forum names :mrgreen: and are all taken care of...

The best beer out of Germany is available ;)

Congrats Sunb!.... I'll bring some Heineken, because if you had to buy it all there you'll be broke for the remainder of the year! But thanks for the ticket... when are we leaving?

Thanks guys! :)

I will have to get some party going for real next year when I turn 30... Perhaps a party at the O'Che's Bar in Prague or at the Amsterdam Scene (for Ted's pleasure, yes we aim to please... ;)

Last edited:
sunb! said:
Thanks guys! :)

I will have to get some party going for real next year when I turn 30... Perhaps a party at the O'Che's Bar in Prague or at the Amsterdam Scene (for Ted's pleasure, yes we aim to please... ;)

Be carefull, I might hold you to that! And for all those who mind, we'll stay away from the coffee shops, because they might be detriment to your careers!! But what a party that'd be... drunks from all corners of the world swaggering across the Dam Square, maybe even catch a glance of our beloved Queen !:) (Maybe some of the Swedes could bring Victoria, I heard she is still single and cleansed of anorexia)

ahh Happy birthday good man :)

Ja, må du leva, Ja, må du leva, Ja, må du leva uti hundrade år !! :rockin: :rock:

we getting older each day huh? 8)

And when we get to Norway, lets get us a viking dragon ship and sail to through the ice!!

Last edited:
Back