Happy 4 July!

Thank you, viper! A very happy 4th to all my fellow Americans. I'm going to try my hand at cooking ribeye steaks on the grill for the first time...wish me luck! lol

Happy Birthday America!

Now to all our citizens who are proud to be Americans, not just born as one, let us plan our votes wisely in the upcoming elections and put the people back in our nations famous motto.

Good advice Yo.
Happy July 4th to everyone and especially all of our troops out there serving now and who have given their all, and to the veterans who are with us through thick and thin, supporting the new ones who need it so much. We appreciate all that you do and have done, we'll never forget your service and thank you for reminding us how far we've come and how far you're willing to go to ensure our safety. God bless you all and especially to your families who are supporting you.

:brave::salute::)

Last edited:
The Star-Spangled Banner

:salute2:

Congratulations to you all, my American cousins.

A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle – George William Curtis

Happy 4th of July.

A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle – George William Curtis

Happy 4th of July.

Amen to that, Maam...:bravo:

As a form of celebration, I will watch ID4 tonite...

Last edited:
Back