• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I would consider it

• Total voters

Missileer

I suppose everyone has read about the guy in Kansas City spitting tobacco in Jane Fonda's face at a book signing. My poll may not mean a lot to our younger members but we who remember can relate. My answer is I'd think about it but she's not worth the trouble..

No, I wouldn't do it and no, I wouldn't think about it either. Sorry, but spitting at somebody is way down on the social scale IMO. Jane Fonda sure as hell acted liked a traitorous fool, however, even she's saying that now.

Charge 7 said:
No, I wouldn't do it and no, I wouldn't think about it either. Sorry, but spitting at somebody is way down on the social scale IMO. Jane Fonda sure as h**l acted liked a traitorous fool, however, even she's saying that now.

I would have def thought about it...I agree it being low on the social scale, however I think it's the point of the matter. Spitting on someone, that says a lot. The symblozation.

Hell Yeah! Hanoi Jane needs to be nailed to the cross! I think everyone should boycot her new movie! Plus J. Lo sucks!

God Bless,
Mirela

I say yes, but I would have stayed there and waited for the authorities to come and get me instead of runnin away. It takes away from his symbolization runnin like the guy did. Stand there and take it. I understand a lot of people will not agree with this. The things she said and did really hit home and hurt a lot of vets and I beleive is a lot of the reason these soldiers had such a crappy return home. Knowin the person she is, do you think she planned this whole thing? For her new movie? After all she is not pressin charges.

Back