Hamass Wins Landslide Election

I disagree with Ted there. 1. It was not by chance that those countries became democracies:It was Kissinger who understood that it was better to support the right-wind dictatorships because "they would transform themselves into democracies after a while", while left-wing dictatorships would not until total collapse and anyways decades and decades later. And that has been proved by history. Look at Spain, Argentina, Chile, Portugal, Greece, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand. Then look at Burma, North Korea, Viet Nam, Cuba, Laos.
2. That notwithstanding, the experience of Hitler and the bolsheviks doesn't leave much room for hope of a move towards democracy when a totalitarian idea goes to power. Did the power change Hitler? Did it change the bolsheviks in Moscow? Did it change Mao's policies? What about Pol Pot's Cambodia?
Naah, I'm not optimist.
And yes, Hamas is a Nazi movement, my friend. Nazi, nazi, nazi. Have you read their charter? Have you read the schooltexts they write? Have you watched the soap-operas they make (Hamas pays for those)? Have you heard what they think of the Jews (not Israelis, the Jews)? Do you want me to give you an example of what the Koran says? I'm afraid we're doomed. Hamas is an asset of Iran and Syria.
As for your contempt for democracy, it pisses me off too bad for me to reply. Not that it is uncommon among leftists, I have heard of that often. I just hate it.

Last edited:
Back