hamas's decisive triumph

--
hamas's decisive triumph

January 19th, 2009  
blackeagle

Topic: hamas's decisive triumph

hamas's decisive triumph
hamas has won,justice has won,humanity has won on the monster who was slaughtering children,elders and women for 22 days.
thus esrael failed to achieve its objectives,and the only objective that esrael achieved is this

I saw the images and they

were disturbing. Images ar

e of the Israeli assaul

t against civilians in Gaza. I did n

ot imagine things
e Israelis carery out.
even the olive branches weep for you...........

Mod Edit: Do not post pictures of graphic nature.
January 19th, 2009  
wolfen

It ain't over, trust me their god hasn't come back yet.
January 20th, 2009  
blackeagle

i would say sth important to mr sherman who seems like his government.mr sherman,it is a shame on you to exploit your power as an admin to punish me coz posting this topic.an admin should have Conscience and morals.
anyway i am proud of these fractions since they are coz my honourble and honost veiw.
i am proud of hamas who won and punished esrael.viva hamas
now the whole world has knew who is the real terrorism and real killer.
esrael is a terrorist country who deserves to be wiped from the map forever.
hamas and hizbullah proved and identified the world of this failure army.
yeh what a looser army..................hhhhhhhhhhhhh
viva hamas
--
hamas's decisive triumph
January 20th, 2009  
BritinAfrica

Blackeagle, If I were you mate, I'd dig a bloody big hole and sit in it. It aint over.
January 20th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

According to http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090120/...l_palestinians "Israel mounted the air and ground campaign against Hamas on Dec. 27 in an effort to force Gaza militants to halt years of rocket fire on southern Israel and to cripple arms-smuggling operations."

It seems to me, that there is more to the story. Perhaps victory has not been won, as "the truce is fragile".

My momma always said, "Never go against Israel... they are God's Chosen people."
January 20th, 2009  
blackeagle

so coz they are god's chosen people,they have the right to slaughter about 7000 human beings who are innocent and civilians!!!!!!!
i think zionism is the same as nazi hitlar who thought his people are the superior and others are inferior.
please get rid of these racist thoughts.
January 20th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

I quoted my mother.

You latched on to the what she told me, but seemed to miss the rest...

There were 22 DAYS of attack from Israel in retaliation to YEARS of rocket fire from Gaza.

You quoted 7,000 innocents in Gaza, but what is the other side of the story? How many were injured/killed in the years of rocket fire?
January 20th, 2009  
SHERMAN

Topic: Why this thread was locked and moved here.

This thread was locked and moved here not because I am "Abusing my powers". Here are the main faults with it:
A) Posting graphic pictures(which were removed by me).
B)Supporting known terrorist organization.
C)Country Bashing.
D)A direct attack on Moderators in an open thread.

If anyone thinks this is not the case please contact Redleg by PM, or contact me by PM and explain why you think these infractions of forum rules were not made.