Hamas Weapons

K9Dug

In light of the recent actions in the Middle east, can anyone tell me or help out by list what Hamas has in its arsenal?

Seen some radically different opinions on this from "a few AK's" to very well armed

Cheers

Rabs said:
Lots of ww2 rockets and aparently a few advanced radar guided missiles.
More like about 3000 guided missiles from what I heard from the news reports. They have whatever Syria and Iran have.

Rabs said:
Lots of ww2 rockets and aparently a few advanced radar guided missiles.
Never heard of Hamas radar-guided missiles. Mind backin that up?
Missileer said:
More like about 3000 guided missiles from what I heard from the news reports. They have whatever Syria and Iran have.
Hamas don't have guided missiles. They have assault rifles (From what I've seen mostly AK-variants and M-16s), grenades and home-made Qassam fireworks. If they had everything Syria and Iran have they'd have MBTs, APCs, fighter jets, transport aircraft, attack helicpoters, corvettes.... :roll:

Hamas and Hezbollah have the same weapons that any other terrorist organization such as Al Qaeda or the insurgency in Iraq have: AKs and RPGs and a couple of Katyusha rockets.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Supposedly that was Hezbollah, not Hamas.

Actually Hamas nor Hezbollah have guided missiles but Syria and Iran does and sees to it that they go where needed. You need to realize that the goals and modus operandi of all these heathens are the same. You speak of one group as if they are different from any of the rest. A rattlesnake and a cobra are very different but both will kill you.

For small arms, they use what ever they can get their hands on.

I've seen them use Ak-47s, Ak-74s, M16A1s, Colt XM177s, Mauser K98k Carbines, Mosin-Nagant Rifles and Carbines, CETME and H&K G3 rifles, Hi-Powers, Makarovs, UZI, 1911-A1s, PPSH-41s, Vz-58s, Cz-52s, Cz-52 SHE Rifle, and so on and so forth.

Strangely, I've yet to see them armed with FN FALs.

Back