To hamas from Israel :"Free soldier or PM dies."

If I were in charge, my solution would be: put them all into the Gaza strip, extend it if necessary and build quarters for those from the West Bank. Then build a real wall, like the Berlin wall and install missile defense (against the Kazzams) and everything. Problem solved. IMO there will not be real reconciliation in the forseeable future, so those two people have to be separated. The Berlin wall was a bad thing because it forced people to stay inside the eastern block. The israeli wall will only keep palestinians out of Israel so its a totally different thing, palestinians could still go anywhere they want via Egypt or the Mediterranean.

gaza strip is the most crowded piece of land on earth. You really have to compare it to rhode island or malta to get a sense of just how small it is. Over 1 million people live there and it sucks incredibly so. Those rockets they keep firing aren't interceptible though, they're very flimsy and are like amatuer stuff a kid buys at a hobby shop, only laden with explosives. See it's things like that which makes the entire conflict so screwed up, it's actually pretty impressive have messed up it's gotten, like a bloody soap opera that's been going on for 60 seasons.

And Dark Mark, you really have to stop rewriting history. Don't you see, what you do at this forum reverberates throughout the planet earth and will lead to the masses of the people burning old textbooks and killing scholars, just stop it okay? I cannot stress how important it is that your plost be foiled, shut or so help me, i'll tell the moderators.

Yeah youre right its pretty small. So it would have to be extended a lot. Still I think its a better idea than a palestinian state that is divided into two parts and is dependent on Israel for transit traffic.

Back