To hamas from Israel :"Free soldier or PM dies." - Page 3

--
To hamas from Israel :"Free soldier or PM dies."

July 3rd, 2006  
filmmaker

hamas is just a pathetic loser. After Hamas kidnapped a Israel soldier, then they complained Isreal military kidnapped their leaders? Israel soldiers should find and capture all of terrorists, then shoot them one by one. the only and the best solution of dealing with these terrorists is to shoot them and kill them. no more compromises, no more negotiations.
what's wrong with Jews repossess their lands which were robbed by Arab.
July 3rd, 2006  
ASTRALdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
well, we stole our land from the British...
lol touche!

As for the Israelis, they are the masters of counterterrorism in my book.
July 3rd, 2006  
Ted

Oh bollocks, I have been hearing this same old song for 3 decades already. Everybody blaims everybody and it seems to be some sort of perpetuem mobile. This monstrosity seems able to keep on moving all by itself even when everybody screams that they want peace!

Lately my sympathy went towards the Palestinians, because in the lull of the misery the Israeli's built this will out of "self-defence". The fact that many Palestines lost their livelyhood was enough to increase the membership of radical islamic organisations. It is just one big power struggle dipped into a little religious sauce..... To be quite frank, I had enough of it. Why not make a list of everybody who want to fight it out, put them into an arena, bring in ESPN and film the biggest slaughter in ages. The winner takes all, the loser is dead..... end of discussion!
--
July 3rd, 2006  
Chief Bones

Ted's comment is typical of those who can't seem to learn from history ... not only that, this kind of person wants to rewrite history and completely ignore that which was written from a non-partisan viewpoint.
July 3rd, 2006  
Ted

I 100% agree with you Chief! That's why I love my signature so much (and see Churchill as an astude observer of human psychology...) You have millions of participants in an endless discussion; all of them think they are right, none of them change their minds and they certainly won't change the subject. I'm trying to skip the endless articles in the newspaper on this topic, since I have read it all before..... It is just too sad for words.
July 3rd, 2006  
loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
So, because Jews had been moving there for 70 years and they were "developing" the land that gives them the right to steal it?
They didnt steal it, they were given (part of) the land by the UN assembly. It was the British that had allowed jews to buy land and settle in Palestine. When the British mandate ended, it was obvious that these two groups could not govern the country together, so there had to be two states. The only alternative was to disseize and deport all jews.... to well dunno maybe Madagaskar.

And as I already posted, a majority of the "Palestinians" living there in 1947 were decendants of arabs who had immigrated there a few decades ago. So them whining today that the jews took away the land of their forefathers, were they had lived happily for 2000 years is total nonsense. The land of their forefathers would be mostly Syria, Jordan, Lebanon or Egypt.
July 3rd, 2006  
Blackwatch

the point to me is Hamas is no longer simply a terrorist organiztion with ties to Syria and Iran....it is now a soverign state against a soverign state, one of which openly wants Isreal to cease to exist...and will use any means possible to make that happen....they keep screwing around with the Jewish state they will be pushed in the Negev and into Egypt...and lose their precious 'homeland' forever.

rule number one in life...never pick on someone that can and will beat the holyf*** out of you...
July 3rd, 2006  
major liability

Until you manufacture a couple of dirty nukes, that is.
July 3rd, 2006  
Ronin

I wonder, in 200 years, if the human race still exists, what the history books will say of the conflict in the Middle East, who was right and who was wrong.
July 4th, 2006  
WarMachine

The cockroaches are always right, they write the history at that point anyway.