halo2

did halo2 live up to your expectations?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rotc boy

how did everyone like halo2? i think the multiplayer is the best for any game i have ever played but for the single player, i would rather be playing the first halo

yeah, then ending was so stupid when master chief is in the ship and he says something and you expect another mission then the credits start, big letdown

Halo 2 lost the strong story that Halo 1 had... It was more or less a multi player game from my opinion! The game play was good and the in game cinematics were long as hell! don't get me wrong i loved the game but it was't what i was hoping for!

Halo 2 focused on multiplay so they could get that monthly xbox live fee out of you. But in the end the multiplay plays like a bad Unreal Tournament 2004 clone and they just screwed the best thing they had going for them, the intimacy. The cool part of Halo was how simple and small the maps where so you could smack around your buddy in your livingroom. When you make em' big and complicated for online play... there are already tens of online computer games that are much better, and you don't have to pay per month to play em.

Single player was okay but again, the ending was to force you to buy Halo3 so you have to buy xbox2 along with it. Microsoft thinks its so smart it can dupe everyone along in this strategy but when companies get too cute with consumers, the consumers usually see through it.

Back