Halo !!

Guaripa

Well not good at talking about myself, never had to introduce myself to a forum.
In short, I served in the USA and USAF, it was good while it lasted, decided to leave when things changed too much for me. I noticed a lot of former military members here, so dont ask me why I left after 15yrs. Its a long story, nothing bad.

I enjoy military history as an avid historian, I travel around the country with a living history display.

For a living I practice law enforcement, I call it practice since things change almost on a daily basis, heck ! MD's practice medice and they have a Doctoral degree.

Si ! as my avatar and forum name might give away I am from Spanish Heritage, and enjoy European Military History.

I am president of a military society and we are trying to set up a permanent musem.

Well thats it !

CAFE !

welcome to the forums.... I don't know much about the Care! at the bottom -not much of a coffee drinker lol-

Bienvenidos! Aqui tienes cafe.....:)
joe.gif

I prefer mine Cuban style...but hey, it's the pic I've got! LOL

Gracias, Caballeros

CAFE !

Its the battle cry used by the Spanish Blue Division in WWII, it stands for

Camarada Arriba, Falange Espanola

Up and Forward Camarad, Spanish Falange !

Thanks for the cup !, Y Cubano, como no.

welcome to the forums! 8)
i look forward to hearing some funny stories and i would like some coffee! :D

Guaripa said:
Gracias, Caballeros
CAFE !
Camarada Arriba, Falange Espanola

Nice. Obviously I am oblivious to Spanish military history! LOL. Pero, una taza de cafe es bueno, anyway, verdad?

Back