Halo 2 on the PC

windows vista? is that before or after windows xp? or is it any difference? because I have to get halo2 if it makes it to the pc, for the online gaming ofcourse

Too bad Vista will break a lot of my old (best) games. Halo 2 isn't worth that, especially considering it'll be a resource hog that makes my newer games slower as well. Vista is chock full of features I neither need nor want, yet it's going to become the standard. Maybe I'll finally migrate to Linux.

I've had Halo 2 on Xbox since release. It's not really good enough to justify buying once...

It depends. I was talking about games pre-2000, some of which simply will not work. Once Vista is out, I'd recommend looking up the compatibility of your games and applications before switching.

It depends. I was talking about games pre-2000, some of which simply will not work. Once Vista is out, I'd recommend looking up the compatibility of your games and applications before switching.

Hogwash....

You just have to use virtual systems....

I mean you can make games from the early 90's work using a program called DOS Box...

Again Vista is going to come in a plethora of flavors to better suite your needs, plus you can turn off half the crap it offers....However it does offer some very nice features which it obviously copied from Linux and Mac OS...

Further more converting to Linux will make most all your games "broken"....This is what MS Windows is going for, they know they have the gaming market and are going to use that to there fullest ability...

With all that being said I personally will not be getting Vista until I absolutely need to and after at least one or two service packs come out so I can get a one disk has all thing :)

Back