Hail

JWIlls94

Banned
501-mainphoto.jpg

Hydra!

I have seen a few of them, not my cup of tea. Who are the guys wearing the red outfits? I have never seen them before.

One storm trooper has a dirty uniform.....Where's the Drill Sergeant?

I have seen a few of them, not my cup of tea. Who are the guys wearing the red outfits? I have never seen them before.

One storm trooper has a dirty uniform.....Where's the Drill Sergeant?

Beats me but the guy on the left in the fourth row looks like he ate Jabba the Hutt.

Actually I just typed "who are the red uniform guys in star wars" into Google and it would appear that the guys in red are the red guard.

The Red Guard, nicknamed Redrobes, was an elite organization of bodyguards trained to protect Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the head of state of the Galactic Republic. Its first members were drawn from the ranks of the Senate Guard. Guardsmen noted for loyalty and efficiency were transferred into the Red Guard; Senate Commandos—regarded as the best and the bravest soldiers of the Senate Guard—were also assimilated into the Chancellor's private security unit.
The Red Guard served as Chancellor Palpatine's protectors prior to and throughout the Clone Wars, a galaxy-wide civil war between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. After the Republic's transition into the Galactic Empire was completed by the end of the war in 19 BBY, the Red Guard was reorganized into the Imperial Royal Guard by the newly-appointed Emperor Palpatine.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Guard

In short it seems they are Hitlers SS, I bet they had a real circle jerk when they came up with that explanation.

Last edited:
I wanna be that chick on the front row with the black cape and two swords.. that's me.. that's me...
m0482.gif

Never watched a single film, doesn't float my boat.

Saw the original one, when it came out. In the theater, with my folks. Loooong time ago. Close Encounters I thought was better. But- I still must give credit where credit is due (in my book). Star Wars, for those times blew me away with their special effects. Nothing compared to today's films though.....
My folks took me the a lot of great movies when they first came out. And I was young! Remember seeing Das Boot. Educated me pretty well in films. Yeah, E.T. too. Wanna go home....
Never saw another Star Wars film either. Go figure that!

Dadsgirl

They're good, because you can see it's clearly fiction.
But there are people that actually believe in "the force" and that they are really "Jedi's".
Too each their own, I suppose.

Back