haha, Freudian slip?

Infern0

Banned
can you spot it?

Russell Crowe to play terrorist

5:00AM Monday July 02, 2007

russellcrowe1.jpg

Russell Crowe. Photo / Greg Bowker

Oscar-winner Russell Crowe is to star alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in a new thriller about a hunt for an al Qaeda bomber, entertainment press reports.
New Zealand-born Crowe will play a manipulative CIA spymaster who teams with an agent played by DiCaprio in the film Body of Lies, which will be directed by Ridley Scott, reports said.
The film is an adaptation of a novel by David Ignatius. Filming will begin later this year, according to Daily Variety and the Hollywood Reporter.
Crowe, who won an Oscar in 2001 for his performance in Gladiator, has worked regularly with director Scott in recent years.
The 43-year-old has just completed Scott's American Gangster, due out later this year, and will also team with the director in a revisionist Robin Hood movie, Nottingham.

Russell Crowe to play terrorist....

New Zealand-born Crowe will play a manipulative CIA spymaster

"Freudian slip –noun (in Freudian psychology) an inadvertent mistake in speech or writing that is thought to reveal a person's unconscious motives, wishes, or attitudes."

That wasnt Freudian, it was just a slip.

Methinks these kids don't understand 1SG ways of asking an understated question meant to make you reconsider what you just said or did that placed your member under your means of ambulation.
;)

Methinks these kids don't understand 1SG ways of asking an understated question meant to make you reconsider what you just said or did that placed your member under your means of ambulation.
;)

In other words he wanted to let you know you just stepped on your proverbial d*** with that joke.

I agree with you BD.

If a CIA "spymaster" isn't manipulative, he's useless to the profession. What is a "spymaster" anyhow? Do they have different levels of spies, like juniorspy, apprenticespy, or intermediatespy?:hide:

I'm sorry Missileer that information is super top secret g14 ultraclassified and techinically I should kill you just for asking.

Back