HA! What are the odds

--

November 8th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Topic: HA! What are the odds

While In the NCOA i met my ex, a sea cadet after we were done with lunch. Its funny she told me she got her Petty officer 3rd class (we call them Pitty officer), then we joked because she said she is shooting for 1st by next year, about the same time, and i said By that time I will be an 1st LT.
November 8th, 2004  
c/Commander

Hey come on now... Sea Cadets can only reach enlisted ranks, at least until they turn 18. That's one of the reasons I left, I wanted officer experience.
November 9th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

I know, but it is just funny, she is E-4 while I am E-7
--
November 9th, 2004  
Joe252

tisk tisk tisk
November 9th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

we met in school and then discussed it. Apparently on both sides of the Cadet Groups they think we like each other
November 10th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
Hey come on now... Sea Cadets can only reach enlisted ranks, at least until they turn 18. That's one of the reasons I left, I wanted officer experience.
Is that right? Only enlisted ranks?
November 10th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Yea they dont want them to wear officer uniforms on base
November 11th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Correct but it has only a partial reason for officers unforms. We are the most Intelligent of All Cadet Corps. in the US because in order to advance we have to complete the correspondence course for that rank.
November 11th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Correct but it has only a partial reason for officers unforms. We are the most Intelligent of All Cadet Corps. in the US because in order to advance we have to complete the correspondence course for that rank.
Don't Push the intelligence bracket, you don't want flaming to start
I DK all about SC, but i can tell you that it is easier to confuse them then us when we walk down the street (Although some of the officers get saluted)
December 2nd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool,shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is dumb, teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep, wake him.
He who knows and knows he knows, he is wise, follow him.

Also, those who are intelligent are those who are smart enough to keep their mouth shut about that intelligence, in the event that someone were to come along more intelligent then they, and prove them wrong.