H3 Air Strike

I think you have no idea about air-forces strategies and tactics, you are counting the destroyed targets.

I don`t trust anything that comes from a member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps.
You are a gang of criminals - the Stasi of Iran.

I don`t trust anything that comes from a member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps.
You are a gang of criminals - the Stasi of Iran.

When US kills civilians in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Grenada, Sumali, Iraq , Syria , and israel in Palestine and lebonan they're good men, but when we're defending ourself we're terrorists, criminals, gangs.

When US kills civilians in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Grenada, Sumali, Iraq , Syria , and israel in Palestine and lebonan they're good men, but when we're defending ourself we're terrorists, criminals, gangs.
To defend yourself is something different from what you guys are doing. IRGC is an internal security service. The IRGC has been known to regularly practice torture and various other human rights abuses in order to suppress internal dissent.
You provide training to Hezbollah and Hamas. You are part of an oppressive system. You don´t deserve the right to call yourself a soldier. You are a gangster in uniform.

To defend yourself is something different from what you guys are doing. IRGC is an internal security service. The IRGC has been known to regularly practice torture and various other human rights abuses in order to suppress internal dissent.
You provide training to Hezbollah and Hamas. You are part of an oppressive system. You don´t deserve the right to call yourself a soldier. You are a gangster in uniform.

Emmm,... human right, beautiful words , i think fergusen will be your answer baby.
Or a good movie baby
And I remember some words: abo ghoraib, guantanamu, hiroshima, nakasaki, antaba, uss vincenss ,orange factor and a long list of crimes.
Emm ... training of Hamas and hizballah and also ARMING them and as soon as possible the west bank will have new hamas, even you forgot Shia militants in Iraq , Afghanistan and some other countries that will surprise you in near future. US and NATO have more than 700000 troops in all over the world what are they doing in middle east what right will allow them to terror our scientists. The war shape is changed baby. IRGC will expand in all over the world. The liberalism era is going to end.

Last edited:
Emmm,... human right, beautiful words , i think fergusen will be your answer baby.
Or a good movie baby
And I remember some words: abo ghoraib, guantanamu, hiroshima, nakasaki, antaba, uss vincenss ,orange factor and a long list of crimes.
Emm ... training of Hamas and hizballah and also ARMING them and as soon as possible the west bank will have new hamas, even you forgot Shia militants in Iraq , Afghanistan and some other countries that will surprise you in near future. US and NATO have more than 700000 troops in all over the world what are they doing in middle east what right will allow them to terror our scientists. The war shape is changed baby. IRGC will expand in all over the world. The liberalism era is going to end.

Then I revealed your true face - didn't I.

Bring it on "baby"
We have defeated more substantial nations than yours. You think the Western democracies are weak.
We can be merciless in war

Then I revealed your true face - didn't I.

Bring it on "baby"
We have defeated more substantial nations than yours. You think the Western democracies are weak.
We can be merciless in war

Oo my real face, the war isn't a game baby, the lifes are mater if Your Friends in israel will kill more than 500 Of our children and then for just a israeli child killed in an accident make loud noises you as your friend should paynthe price, Christians and Modernists killed jews in germany[if really happend] then we sholud pay the price, this not means friendship baby if our child should be in fear your child should be in coffin.

Oo my real face, the war isn't a game baby, the lifes are mater if Your Friends in israel will kill more than 500 Of our children and then for just a israeli child killed in an accident make loud noises you as your friend should paynthe price, Christians and Modernists killed jews in germany[if really happend] then we sholud pay the price, this not means friendship baby if our child should be in fear your child should be in coffin.
A Holocaust denier - yes of course! :shoothea:
Well, Mein kampf is very popular in your part of the world. :sarc:

A Holocaust denier - yes of course! :shoothea:
Well, Mein kampf is very popular in your part of the world. :sarc:

Your friends in germany killed that six million jews not muslims in palestine so i don't try to that.

They did.
But my friends in Germany has moved on.

Do you think this changes something.
Germans killed jews.
Muslims should pay for that.
let me say that in mathematic language
2+2=д+и+ш+...+oops=5
So muslims are bad, jews are good.

Last edited:
it's just a test for my signature

it's just a test for my signature- test 3

Last edited:
it's just a test for my signature-2

Hey admin were is my signature, all of you western are cheating in every game.

its just a test for my lost signature , F#@K U ADM

The last test for signature : Why isn't Israel in Europa or North America?
In case of any problem or question :+14109294927 only sms

New test for signature.

It's a test for my signature , i think site has a problem.:read:

Or a good movie baby

You mentioned Hiroshima and Nagasaki which were destroyed by atomic bombs by the US during the final stages of WW2. More Japanese and Americans would have died if the bombs had not been dropped and Japan taken by force. It's est. that up to 1/2 a million GI's would have died and perhaps millions of Japanese defending the home islands. Also the Empire of Japan was an incredible murderous empire killing 10 million innocent civilians in China, Singapore, the Philippines and the East Indies. Not to mention the brutal torturing, starving and murdering of hundreds of thousands of POW's. How can you even begin to compare the US to the crimes committed by the Empire of Japan?

Yes US foreign policy has resulted in the deaths of civilians, however this has never been the goal of the US and the Allies or Alliance. Look at your old enemy Iraq under Saddam another war criminal using poison gas on Iranian troops w/o warning and on the Kurds. Now here is a war criminal.

When Iran overthrew the Shaw, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards killed thousands.

The US is not perfect but we don't export murder.

Back