H&k 416

It's a Gas Piston AR-15. Nothing special about them and you can't own them H&K are dicks. They will not sell military type arms to civilians. There are only twenty H&K 416 Uppers floating around in the US Market.

i just saw the HK 416 online and i really like it. has anyone had a chance to handle it/shoot it?

I've carried the HK416, great weapon. Even with the 10" barrel, they are outshooting 14.5" M-4s for groups at 100 meters.

There are only twenty H&K 416 Uppers floating around in the US Market.

I have one, neener! :p

You sir are what we in the firearms industry call a lucky bastard. How did you get hold of one?

You sir are what we in the firearms industry call a lucky bastard. How did you get hold of one?

A buddy of mine got his hands on it through a crafty class III dealer and then by the good grace of God (as far as I'm concerned anyway) went through a divorce and needed some cash. It was one of those rare times when I was more than happy to part with some dead Presidents. I haven't had a chance to play with mine yet, just the ones we had while deployed, but I figure I'll start setting up my new toy when I get back to NC.

Back