Anya1982

Topic: arghhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDTSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
my only advice to u

have a date with me!
With a name like sexybeast.....my only advice.......shave him then run.........lol
January 10th, 2005  
gladius

Topic: Re: listen to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya1982
Talking outta arse's for guys comes natural huh?
Bugger me i ain't wishy washy and i sure don't want a guy thats dominant for desicive reasons!!

I'd need a guy to be more dominant than me to tell me to "stfu" at times and not let me walk over him.

It depends in certain situations and people, so you shouldn't catagorise us all[/url]
What did I say?

Did I say for him to be totally dominant? No, I said decisive in certain situations like he was describing. Like "do you what to do this", ect., for going out and stuff like that, because SHE was being wishy-washy.

Secondly did I say ALL women, I said most women. So please read because its going to look like your the one saying something out of your arse.

What I basicly told him is when a girl can't make up her mind, step up and take charge.

Quote:
I'd need a guy to be more dominant than me to tell me to "stfu" at times and not let me walk over him.
What kind of guys is this?

Isn't this the kind of guy who would be willing to be decisive at certain times?

If a guy can't be decisive at times, do you think he's going to have the brass to tell you to stfu? ...Or am I still talking out of my arse?
January 11th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Topic: Re: arghhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya1982
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
my only advice to u

have a date with me!
With a name like sexybeast.....my only advice.......shave him then run.........lol
lol....i will ask her again.. is ur lovely smile means u agree to have a relationship with me?
--
Boots
January 11th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Topic: Re: GUYS (looking for some advice from the Opposite sex)

Quote:
Well, I've recently come out of a nearly 2 year relationship and I'm just getting back into the whole dationg thing again. I was wondering what advice you guys had for me. I've also been recently told that guys don't see military women as "real women". Is that true? Obviously I wouldn't quit my career just to get guys but I was just curious....
I always like a sergeant
January 11th, 2005  
DTop

This thread is very close to beng locked.
January 11th, 2005  
dougal

Quote:
Well, I've recently come out of a nearly 2 year relationship and I'm just getting back into the whole dationg thing again. I was wondering what advice you guys had for me. I've also been recently told that guys don't see military women as "real women". Is that true? Obviously I wouldn't quit my career just to get guys but I was just curious....

Let the guys come to you. I think a a guy in the military would be very intrested in a women whos into the same career as them.

Maybe a posted photo of you here might get lads chacing you for dates?
January 11th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

lol, sorry not really into an over the internet relationship, but my pic is in Post A Picture of Yourself on pg 8 or so, lol
January 14th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

I have seen the picture, beautiful horse
January 14th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Thank You
January 14th, 2005  
dougal

but not one of you realy.