guys im getting married!!!!!! need ur opinion

haha, yea, and every girl contemplates making him sweat, but when it actually happens, it goes right out the window and the excitement and joy take over and your bust out in happy talk - completely uncensored. think about the first time you ever really laughed, i mean, really embarassingly laughed, in front of someone and they thought it was so cute. same idea. you just can't hold it in.

good luck to you both, and may I wish you all the joy in your marriage that I have had in mine, 46 years on and still going strong

Congratulations, and I'm sure he'll be happy to wear that dress if it means marrying you ;-)

Hell, who wouldn't?

I wish you two all the happiness in the world!!

#1 That you are gorgeous is not new at all. Everybody had to pick up their jaws when you first posted your picture on here.
#2 The dress is beautiful.
#3 I hope you guys will have as many years of happiness as you can hope for, be true to each other and live to the full. How long have you guys been together for?

not long haha we just new. i guess u could say. i met him at my brother marine corp boot camp graduation, or i saw him i should say we never actually spoke just looked at each other and purposly passed by each other on family day haha. (i had a BF at the time) well my BF broke up with me in feb. and in april i tracked my fiancee down, i had thought about him all the time since i saw him and it was making me nuts i didnt know why. so i found him on myspace actually and sent a message that said "hey charlie co. 1017 right?" and he wrote back yea how did you know. so i explained and he remembered me too. and it seems from that instant we knew wed be together forever. shortly after we started talking about marriage and then he took me to meet the family and they loved me and that was it we were engaged haha. thats the whole story

so to awnser ur question since april LOL sorry for the loooong story :love:

You definitely need another girl's opinion. . . These crazy military boys don't know about dresses! LOL The dress is beautiful! I like how it's a little bit more "modern" than those big, 'poofy', old-fashioned dresses. You and your fiance make an adorable couple! Where did you find such a cute Marine??? ;) lol Good luck on your wedding and everything in the future!!!

~*Brittany*~

*takes note"creat a myspace when i graduate bootcamp"*
*takes another note"remeber to stare at all the girls in the stadium"*

FutureHMSGrad said:
You definitely need another girl's opinion. . . These crazy military boys don't know about dresses! LOL The dress is beautiful! I like how it's a little bit more "modern" than those big, 'poofy', old-fashioned dresses. You and your fiance make an adorable couple! Where did you find such a cute Marine??? ;) lol Good luck on your wedding and everything in the future!!!

~*Brittany*~

if we dont know anything about dresses, and you agree with our statements, what does that say about your knowledge of dresses?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I keeeeed, i keeeeeed.

Back