Guns in the USA

Hope the good citizens of the US gets some sensible ideas from the following:

http://www.campaignadvantage.com/services/websites/archive/agsfoundation/home.html

I worry about the type guns and availability with regard to domestic violence in US families.

It is probably easier in a domestic situation for the parties involved to use a kitchen knife then a handgun....

But yes people should be educated about firearms...That is the biggest problem and why people tend to fear them, they fear the unknown.....

I worry about the type guns and availability with regard to domestic violence in US families.

Aaaahhh! the eternal worry wart. Well, I suggest that you get your priorities sorted before you go worrying your little brain too much. Read my comments in the other thread regarding the non essential use of motor vehicles, this kills 10 - 100 times more than the illegal use of firearms every year.

The home of every male Swiss national between the ages of 19 and 48 contains at least one military weapon. This is estimated at 460,000 - 490,000 weapons, yet the Swiss have one of the lowest rates of homicide or crime involving firearms in the world.

Last edited:
258Troll_spray.jpg

I am not interested in this topic as I am a peace loving man.

However,

I do believe there should be awards for clever posts/images/messages on the forums - having posted a few myself :rockin: , and I would like to nominate Damien435 and Bulldogg's posts above for such an award for their brilliance.

Well done chaps and very funny. :cheers:

Back