Guns! Oh dear!

So 5.56, who served the country in the US military with pride and one would presume distinction, and still serves the common public as an officer of the law is not an American.

You say you were in the military. I can see right now that the one thing you did not take away from the military with you was tolerance for another's opinions or ideas. I may disagree with a person's ideas or opinions but I generally can not say outright that they are wrong.

I am from Louisiana. I currently reside in North Carolina, I have lived in many places in these United states, Missouri, Colorado, California, Louisiana, and North Carolina and I have not heard so much bigoted crap come out of one persons mouth as I just read on my screen from you.

Just where do you get off with that kind of crap?

Thanks Marinerhordes... I love the USA but I also love Florida and the CSA. The Florida comes first, the USA is next, and the CSA is somewhere after God, Family, and Firearms.

This is going downhill fast...

The NRA crowd is a little creepy. For starters, they are VERY pro gun, and are anti-UN, at least of the ones that I've run in to at gun shows. But I think that guns should be in households. If they're not, then no one will have guns. Except those who aren't supposed to have guns. (Unicensed)

I am very pro gun and I'm also ANTI-UN.... My God, how do you know me!!!!!

No really, I don't like the UN. They have no teeth and their Ati-American. The UN of the 1950s was a good group of folks but the current one sucks.

Back